Track 55. | Be My Baby

💿
"I'll make you happy, baby, just wait and see
For every kiss you give me, I'll give you three
Oh, since the day I saw you
I have been waiting for you
You know I will adore you 'til eternity"

Song: Be My Baby - The Ronettes.

* * *
Bowie.

"Is it burning?" Harry asks as I sit in the kitchen of the Vegas home, the sounds of chaos all around us. My hair being bleached once again.

It's the morning of Stevie and Jesse's wedding, Stevie is freaking out as Quinn helps her do her makeup. It's 3pm which means there's only two hours until we all have to leave for the wedding.

"No it's fine, is there any way to speed it up" I ask sitting on the chair all antsy at wanting to go help Stevie.

"I'm afraid not Angel, just gonna have to wait" he says with a chucking fixing the towel that's wrapped around my shoulders. I huff and stand up walking towards the kitchen door.

"Where are you going?" He asks as he tidies up his mess that he made doing my hair, for a hairdresser he sure is messy.

"I'm going to help the bride, and you need to go check on Jesse to make sure that bastard doesn't run off on her!" I say pointing at Harry before I walk out of the kitchen heading for the stairs.

"Where's Bowie? She's able to stick on eyelashes?" I hear Stevie shout from her room as I practically run down the hallway holding my towel on my shoulders.

"Looking good draco" Niall says as I pass him. I throw up my middle finger at him as I race past his figure.

"I'm here!" I say busting into Stevie's room as she sits at her vanity nearly in tears as Quinn holds her fake eyelashes looking distressed and helpless.

"I've got this, you go get ready" I mumble to her taking the eyelashes from her hands standing in front of Stevie.

"Finally, you really picked the wrong day to dye your fucking hair!" She shouts at me as I brush the lash glue over the lash bands nodding at her outburst, she's a bride, she deserves to lash out in stress.

"Okay, just close your eyes, you'll be ready in no time, everyone else is getting ready as we speak" I smile as she lets out a breath closing her eyes, her hands shaking on her lap.

I quickly put on her fake eyelashes. She opens her eyes and blinks up at me. Her face pale like always but the pop of red lipstick on her lips make her look gorgeous, she looks like Stevie.

"Liam went and collected everyone's outfits this morning, yours is over there" she says pointing at a black bag that's hung up with a clothes hanger on her wardrobe.

I nod as she touches up her red lips, her hair pinned up in rollers as she concentrates on herself in the mirror.

I walk over and unzip the bag containing my clothes for this evening. I peek into the bag seeing the purple fabric gazing back out at me. Stevie asked us to wear our favourite colours in whatever way we want, she doesn't want her wedding to look traditional, an unorganised mess for an unorganised bunch of misfits.