Chapter 11 Revelation

No one's POV

It's been two weeks since Zora and Philia started dating and during that time Zora send a Marriage invitation to Philia. Philia was completely and utterly surprised, but smiled and hit the accept button. And currently, Zora and Philia are both sitting on a ledge and the two of them are going through their inventory.

 And currently, Zora and Philia are both sitting on a ledge and the two of them are going through their inventory

Philia: Do you think that's everything?

Zora: It should be. What do you think Rio?

The necklace on Philia's neck started glowing and Rio's voice could be heard.

Rio: Yup, that's everything...Papa,Mama. With this the two of you should have no problem defeating the next boss.

Zora: Alright! Thank you...

Suddenly, Zora got a message from Heathcliff.

Zora: Heathcliff? What does he want?

Zora then opened the message and Heathcliff was asking him to met him on KOB HQ.

Rio: What's wrong, Papa?

Zora: The leader of the KOB wants to meet us.

Philia: What for?

Zora: I don't know, there's only one way to find out. Shall we go?

Philia then smiled and grabbed his hand.

Philia: We shall...

(Timeskip)

After receiving Heathcliff's message, Zora and Philia both teleported to floor 55 and as they did, they both ran into Kirito and Asuna.

Kirito: Zora! Philia!

Asuna: How have you guys been?

Zora: We've been alright.

Philia: It's good to see you two again.

Kirito and Asuna then saw that the two of them are holding hands and they saw that they had a ring on their left Ring Fingers and they automatically knew what's going on. Asuna smiled happily.

Asuna: Oh... does that mean you two are?

Zora and Philia then had a blush on their face and Zora looked away feeling embarrassed while Philia smiled happiliy and nodded her head.

Kirito: Well, congratulation you two.

Zora: Thank you! Last time we talked to you, the two of you were going on a temporarily leave. I take it you got the message from Heathcliff too?

Asuna: Yeah, we did. Do you think the boss room was found?

Zora: Only one way to find out.

The 4 of them then headed into the base and into the room with Heathcliff and other high ranking members. Heathcliff then explained the reason why he had call them here and after a brief explanation everyone was completely and utterly shocked.