Good Boy

Sorry to straight up ghost you guys...It's been....woophf....
Anyway, here you go you thirsty thirsty simps. It's a little different. OOC Levi.

This does contain DOM! reader X BOTTOM! Levi
This is a "real world" AU. Levi is a stay at home S/O

<0><0><0><0><0>

"Ugh... this day is so slow" you think to yourself as you tap your pen hastily against the desk. You have 20 minutes until you can clock out and time could not be crawling any slower. You feel your phone buzz and pick it up, seeing it's text from Levi, you open it.

*~Princess~*: how munch longer until you get home?......

You: Not much longer babey, why?

*~Princess~*: ......

You: You can tell me princess.

*~Princess~*: *image attatched*

You open the picture, looking around to make sure no one is around to see. It's a picture below Levi's waist, he's desparate you can tell. The way his thighs are squeezed together and you can see small traces of his arousal as he lays in your shared bed.

You: Oh. Can you wait a little while longer sweetheart?

*~Princess~*: ....we haven't played in a few days

You: I know babey, but be patient. No touching. You wouldn't want me to have to punish you would you darling?

*~Princess~*: no.....

You: If you be a good boy I'll give you a treat later, how's that sound?

*~Princess~*: Ok!

You smirk at his eagerness, laying your phone back on your desk, continuing your work to finish it and give Levi his treat.

<0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0>

Levi's POV

"Mmmm....she's taking sooo long..." I think while hugging her body pillow. I dig my face into her pillow, taking in her scent. "Strawberries..." Just a little while longer and she'll be home.... I'll get a treat for being a good boy and Y/N will be proud of me. I start scrolling through twitter and accientally come across a femdom page. This just made my problem worse...I hugged the pillow closer to my body, squeezing my legs together to try to relieve some tension. I sat my phone down, trying to keep it together until she gets home. My mind began to wander, thinking about when Mommy gets home....she'll make feel good....Just a little longer. I can do it. Then Mommy will tie me up and use me like her whore. Fuck me until I can't think...

"Mmmhaaa~" I began to lightly hump her pillow. I should stop, but it feels so good.
"Mommy~ Feels so good~ Hah~ More, Please~"

P.O.V change

Levi sat up on his knees with the pillow between them, harshly rutting against it, attempting to get some type of relief. He's been spolied in that aspect. You are the only one that truly makes him feel good. He picks up his phone and calls you needing to hear your voice. You pick up, taken back by his breathless whines greeting her ears. You know exactly what he's doing, but will never pass an opportuity to tease him.

"I thought you said you could wait princess...what a shame I just pulled into the driveway..." you taunted.
"M-Mommy~ I need you, please~"

Hanging up and quietly gathering your things, you slowly make your way to the front door of your house. Closing the door, you sat your things down and noncalauntly made you way to the bedroom. Going further down the hallway, you could hear Levi's soft moans, intriguing you as to how he was playing with himself. Slowly moving to the door that was shamlessly open. While leaning in the doorway, you admired your needy sub, shamelessly fucking your pillow. Chuckling at his apparel, soft green knee high socks and a matching oversized sweatshirt, you pushed off the door frame.