Wedding night 🔞🔞

Author's POV

Jungkook slammed Jimin against the door of their master bedroom , making  Jimin whine, and smashed his lips to Jimin's , hands roaming all around Jimin's body . Jimin immediately kissed back . The kiss picked up its hotness since the first moment itself . Jungkook bit Jimin's lip , wanting to insert his tounge inside . Jimin willingly opened his mouth , allowing Jungkook to snake in his tounge . Jungkook, in the kiss , picked up Jimin by his thighs and carried him to the bed and placed him on it , still not breaking the kiss.  He hovered over him and then they both started fighting for dominance, with ofcourse Jungkook winning, and Jimin willingly submitting to his husband. 

Soon , they both ,  pulled away , realizing the need to breathe . Jimin and Jungkook were both panting hard . Jimin's hands were caressing Jungkook's hair and his fingers were running through the soft locks . Jungkook's hands were on either side of Jimin's head , they both were staring intently at each other, still trying to hold their breathes . Lust getting conveyed through their eyes. 

" I'll make sure you can't walk tomorrow, baby !" Jungkook said .

" Do it, then !" Jimin whispered back , biting his lips seducingly .

Jungkook growled and immediately he ducked down, capturing Jimin's plump , luscious lips in his . He took Jimin's hands which were initially caressing his hair , and pinned them down on the mattress on either side of Jimin's head  , intertwining their fingers. He then trailed his kisses down Jimin's jaw and neck and then collarbone.  He started sucking hickeys on , practically, every clear skin he could see . Jimin moaned.  At a certain spot on his neck , Jimin moaned out louder . " Ahh .. ahh .. J-jungkook r-right there...mhmm ." Jungkook smirked, knowing that he had found out Jimin's sweet spot . He licked that spot a few times and bit on it , making Jimin emmit a moan. He ripped of Jimin's upper clothings , revealing the milky white skin , toned stomach, and perky nipples . Jungkook licked his lips . Jimin blushed and whined . " Stop staring, gguk. " Jungkook smirked.  "Why will I  ? This is all mine . I can stare all I want. " he said, before swooping down and taking Jimin's one nipple in his mouth , while pinching the other one , making it become hard and perkier . " Ahh !! J-JUNGKOOK! Mhmmm .. ah Mhmm. " Jungkook left Jimin's nipples and trailed his wet kisses down his toned abdomen , sucking hickeys all over . And Jimin was a moaning mess.

Jungkook got down from the bed and started stripping himself out of his clothes . It was basically a strip tease and Jimin who was on his elbows , was staring at Jungkook's six packs and toned thighs was drooling hard . Jungkook at last took off his boxers and there, sprang out , the hard Jungkook Junior . Jimin's eyes widened by seeing it's size . It was fucking huge . Jungkook was standing there , with all his glory, proudly showing off his dick .

" Take a picture.  It will last longer ." Jungkook said , snickering to Jimin . Jimin ignored Jungkook's mocking tone  and said . " G-gguk , i-it is h-huge . Will it fit ?" Jungkook chuckled and then pulled down both Jimin's pants and boxers down, in one go and said , eyeing Jimin's body , " It will . Believe me , baby ." Jimin smiled , but when he realized that he was completely naked , he tried to cover his manhood with his small hand , but Jungkook immediately crawled up the bed and squatted Jimin's hands away . " Its all mine baby . Don't hide it from me.  Hmm ?" Jungkook asked , his voice lacing dominance . Jimin , submissively nodded .

Jungkook nodded and then spread Jimin's legs and got in between them . " Mhmm ... can't wait to fuck you baby ." Jungkook said. 

" Who is stopping you ? Fuck me daddy . Fuck me so hard that I can't walk tomorrow. C'mon.  Fuck me ." Jimin whined .

Jungkook chuckled . " All you had to do was to ask , my impatient baby boy . Now , let's begin . Hm ?" He said, getting a nod from Jimin. 

" You are so beautiful, Jimin ." Jungkook said , trailing his fingers down to Jimin's tight hole and pushing one finger inside . Jimin screamed into the kiss , nails digging into Jungkook's biceps . Tears started rolling down his eyes . Jungkook leaned in and kissed his tears away .

Soon , he pushed in a second finger , feeling Jimin's walls clenching around his fingers.  Jimin screamed again , more tears falling down his eyes.  " It h-hurts kookah ! It h-hurts ." Jimin whimpered . Jungkook kissed his forehead , swiping away his sweat . " It will be okay , soon , Baby . Okay ? Just a little more ." He said , now starting to scissor Jimin.  Slowly, slowly Jimin's pained cries , transformed into pleasurable moans . " Ah mhmmm ... J-Jungkook ahh !" He moaned . Jungkook thrusted in a third finger . " Ah mhmm ... Kookah ." Jungkook started thrusting his fingers in and out of Jimin's tight hole, but before Jimin could reach his orgasm , Jungkook pulled his fingers out , making Jimin whine at the loss of contact .

Jungkook chuckled.  " Don't whine baby . Now , the real thing.  Are you ready ?" He asked . Jimin nodded in excitement.  Jungkook smiled seeing this. 

He reached out to the nightstand drawer , and pulled it out . He did not expect a lube to be there . But , it surprisingly was! He supposed that it was his parents' work and smirked at the thought .

He again,positioned himself between Jimin's legs and put a good amount of lube in his fingers and then coated his dick with the lube . He put the bottle away , and came back to his impatient baby , whose eyes were following his actions .

He again hovered over him and wrapped Jimin's legs around his own pelvis. " Ready ?" Jungkook asked . Jimin closed his eyes , took and deep breath and nodded . " Yes ."

Jungkook kissed his forehead and slowly pushed in his long length inside Jimin's hole . Jimin didn't feel any pain . He was already rubber stretched. 

" Ahh mhmmmmm J-jungkook. "

" Is that my name , baby ?" Jungkook asked , slowing his pace , making Jimin whine. 

" AH ! DADDDY . Please . Thrust in . Please . FASTERRRRRRR !" Jimin moaned .

Jungkook smirked . " As you say baby boy ."

Jungkook started thrusting in faster , making the bed rock forth and back . He snapped his hips faster , with every thrust .

Jimin was clenching the bed sheets and he was moaning so loud .

" AH ! DADDY ! FASTER ! HARDER ! PLEASE !"

Jungkook immediately compiled and started thrusting in even more faster . His thrusts were driving Jimin crazy.  Jungkook was clearly fucking his brains out . Jimin was loving this feeling. 

" Ahhh AHHHAAHHH ! PLEASE ! FASTER ! AHHH "

Jungkook picked up his pace even more , if it was even possible.  He was thrusting in an animalistic pace .

He leaned in and captured Jimin's lips in a heated kiss again . Jimin kissed back . Jungkook soon left his lips and kissed his neck , biting down on his sweet spot . Jimin ran his fingers through Jungkook's hair , pulling softly at the soft locks . Still moaning. 

Jimin felt a familiar knot forming in his stomach.  " JUNGKOOK! AH AH AH AH AH AH I AM G- GOING TO CUM ! AHHH !"

Jungkook whispered.  " I will let you cum , if you only , you scream my name while cumming ."

Jimin nodded . " Ahh okay . Daddy . Let me cum . Please ." He almost begged .

" Go ahead baby ." Jungkook said, licking Jimin's Adam's Apple. 

Soon enough,  Jimin cummed screaming ," AH AH JUNGKOOOOOKKKKKK !" , much to Jungkook's contentment.  His white liquid spilling both on Jungkook's and his chest and some on the bed mattress too . Jimin panted , face red , coming down from his high .

Jungkook still , was riding his high.  He thrusted in a few more times , before releasing his load inside Jimin, filling him up , with his seeds .

Jungkook kissed Jimin's head a last time, before pulling out and falling down beside Jimin, pulling his already tired husband in his arms and then pulled the covers on their naked bodies.  Jimin snuggled into his chest , while Jungkook wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist , and kissed his fluffy brownish blonde hair .

" I love you , Jimin . " Jungkook said .

" I love you even more , Jeongguk ."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

How was the smut ? Please reply .