Part 22- Love Hate

Asiyah's POV.

I stayed in my room for hours and hours.

I didn't want to go out and face him nor talk to him.

I want my brain to stop over thinking over and over again and the only way for that is to sleep.

I slept for a few hours and then just laid there doing nothing and feeling lifeless.

I have to finish my assignments but here I am drowning in my sadness and depression.

I finally decided to get up from my bed and walk out of my room to go lay somewhere else.

I was walking down the stairs when my foot slept and I almost fell but I felt two strong arms hold me.

I opened my eyes and saw Azaan holding me.

"Be careful" he said as I moved away from his hold.

I made it downstairs and I knew he was following me from behind.

I was walking really slowly because I had no energy at all. I stopped walking when I felt a sudden headache.

I placed my hand on my head. Why do I have a headache?

Azaan came in front of me and looked at me.

"are you okay?" he asked.

I didn't say anything.

"Let's get you something to eat" he said taking my hand.

"I don't want to" I said.

"Asiyah, you need to eat or else you'll faint come on" he said dragging me with him to the kitchen.

I let him drag me and we get into the kitchen.

"Stay here, don't go anywhere" he said.

He opened the fridge and was looking for food.

He took out raspberries, washed it and placed on the table.

"Eat this while I prepare you a meal" he said.

"I don't want to" I said again.

He sighed and looked at me in seriousness.

"I don't want you to faint or get sick so please eat Asiyah" he said.

"No" I said.

He approached me and grabbed me before pulling me up and making me sit on the kitchen table.

He was really close to me and he was looking at me but I wasn't looking at him.

"I don't know what happened...If it's my fault then I'm seriously sorry about yesterday but if it's not that then just know that you can't hurt your body or yourself just because of something that happened...you have to stay strong and healthy and-"

I placed my lips on his and pulled him to me. We were kissing and I was enjoying the moment. I wanted him closer to me.

I wanted him to make me forget the pain and sadness in me.

He was taken away for a second but responded very soon placing his hands on my neck and waist. He was kissing my neck when I faced him again and placed my lips on his again.

He grabbed me and pulled me off the table. My legs were around his torso as he pinned me to the wall. He was placing kisses all over my face and neck. His hands were grabbing my shirt and went under, he was setting my body on fire.

He pulled my shirt off and I grabbed his lips again with mine. He was placing kisses on my chest area.

I want it more and more but just as he took off his shirt, I stopped him from placing his lips on me again.