Chapter 17 - Psychics Reunite

POV: Toritsuka

"You don't need y/n." Mikoto taunted me.

"You don't deserve her pervert." Saiki agreed.

"Go make out with a ghost or something." Mikoto sneered.

"G-guys?" I ask confused. "What has gotten into you?"

"Y/n's going to be mine." Mikoto laughs. "I'm going to steal her away from you!"

"Hey don't be selfish. Let me have y/n too!" Saiki argued.

"W-what the h-hell?!" I scream. "There is no way that's you Saiki or Mikoto. Wh-who are you people?"

"There she is now!" Mikoto smiles and runs away. I look to see where she's running and she's chasing after y/n.

"Stop! Stop it! LEAVE HER ALONE!" I scream but for some reason I can't run after them. 

Saiki teleports to y/n and Mikoto. Mikoto and Saiki force her into a hug and she doesn't resist at all. Actually she looks ecstatic about it. 

"I told you Toritsuka." Mikoto starts. "Y/n isn't interested in a sick creep like you.  She wants someone who will actually care about her feelings and respect her boundaries."

"HOW THE HELL ARE YOU RESPECTING HER BOUNDARIES WHEN YOU BOTH JUST THREW YOURSELVES ON HER?!" I shout back at her.

"Oh she doesn't mind." Saiki winks at me and gives y/n a peck on the cheek.

"SAIKI KUSUO WHAT IN THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" I scream as loudly as I possibly can at him.

"Don't be so dramatic." Saiki replies.

"Yeah Toritsuka. She was never yours in the first place. She only wants us." Mikoto smiles and gives y/n a kiss on her other cheek.

I throw up from the shock of having to witness something as awful as this. I try again to get over to them but I'm still paralyzed.

"I just want y/n. I just want y/n, I just want y/n!" I scream.

I open my eyes to find myself in my bed tightly hugging my pillow.

"That was all just a dream? That was fucking sick.. Why would I dream about something like that?" I ask myself still clinging to my pillow.

I woke up before my alarm but I was too scared to go back to sleep after that horrific nightmare. I took a long shower since I had the time.

Saiki wouldn't act like that ever. The very thought of a pervy Saiki never would have crossed my mind but here we are.

I get out of the shower and dry myself off. I make my way back into my room and get into my school uniform. Once I finish getting dressed (and calling myself sexy when I check myself out in the mirror) I check the time. 

"Shit I gotta go pick up y/n." I slide on my sandals and head out the door grabbing my school bag on the way out.

I need to stop thinking about that dream. Y/n would never leave me. Saiki would never get with y/n either. Mikoto on the other hand.........

I continue walking to y/n's house trying as hard as I can to forget about the dream. I finally make it to her house although it's not very far from the temple. I text her letting her now I'm here and she comes outside almost immediately. 

"Sorry I was stalking you from outside the window." She says pointing at the front window.

"That really turns me on y/n." I smirk at her.