Chapter 18: A talk with Shoto : Takato vs Tetsutetsu

Right now Takato, Izuku, Akane and Ochacko were having lunch together after a exhilarating 2nd Round. Everyone was chatting about the next matching coming up, but soon Todoroki walk over to them as they were cleaning up.

Todoroki: "Ryujin, Midoriya, I wanted to talk with you two."

Takato: *looks at Midoriya then looks back at Todoroki* "Okay talk.'

Todoroki: "Not here...Follow me.." *Walk off with Takato and Izuku walking behind him they soon nearby the exit. He then looks at them* "You two seem to know All Might on personal level, especially Izuku. Are you two.......All Might's secret love children or something?"

Takato just Face palms himself while Izuku had a confused look on his face.

Takato: "No he just helped me and Izuku in the past, we aren't related to him."

Izuku: "Yeah n-nothing like that!"

Todoroki: "I see, but whatever it is, he has his eyes on you two so I musr defeat you."

Izuku: "Huh why?!"

Todoroki: "You must know my father, the no.2 hero Endeavor."

Takato: ".....Oh you mean, the flaming cock head that not only have anyone who likes him and has a stick shoved up his ass or something. And the one who got his ass handed by me."

Todoroki's lips twitched a little but he composed himself: "Yes....exactly...Exactly those words... Anyways he's been the no.2 forever. If you are connected to All Might than I have to defeat you all the more. My father tried whatever he could do to surpass All Might, but couldn't so he devised a plan."

Izuku: *serious* "Where are you going with this?"

Todoroki: *anger in his eyes* "You have heard of quirk marriages have you not?"

Takato: *eyes widen* "Don't tell me.."

Todoroki: "Yes, he gave a large sum of money to Mom's family and married her for her quirk, all to quench his thirst for rising above All Might, he 'created' me, the one with both of my parents quirk. I'll never be like him. In my memories mom is always crying, she told me she hated my left side and dumped boiled water on me. The reason I am telling you all of this is because I will never use that bastard's quirk. I'll be no.1 with only my right side.." * his glare turns cold, Izuku gets insanely nervous but Takato sighs*

Takato: "Well...I guess you really are Endeavor's son aren't you?" *This made Todoroki pissed off but Takato continues* "Ironic really, that shit head of fire...grant his son the very same Cold stare as a gift."

Todoroki: "Don't you ever compare me to him! I'M NOTHING LIKE HIM YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE-!"

Takato: *interrupts* "YOU DAMN RIGHT I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE! I GREW UP WITHOUT KNOWING MY REAL PARENTS!" *Todoroki eyes widen from Takato's outburst* "Looks like you don't know my story...so since I listen to yours will you listen to mine?"

(Begin Music)

*Todoroki hesitantly nods Takato sight before speaking* "....I lived in an orphanage when I was about 2 years old. But everyday, the adults, and others kids would put me down, beat me, starve me every single day.... So when I ran away from the Orphanage I didn't much...All I had was a photo of my who probably was my mother.. I had the scavenge food from the trash for 2 years and live just to survive. Hell I didn't have a name...But that all changed when I met my foster father...Y/n Ryujin..and for the first time..I was given kindness, love, warmth.. compassion and my name Takato: Exalted Happiness.." *Takato pulls out and old photo of him when he was 5 and his foster, both smiling in the camera, slowly tears drip onto the photo* "Then the day I turned 6...he died..in my arms.. in order to protect me...." *Todoroki's eyes widen as sorrow fills Takato's eyes* "Even now.... I would always come home, and want him to be the one who greeted me....Saying he loves me..hell just to that he telling me that he is proud of me.... But then I remember.... I can never have that anymore...because he's gone."