dreizehn | tsukishima kei - strawberries and smooches

The first words of your soulmate is written on your wrist when your age turns 13

[ warnings: slight making out, fem!reader ]

[ words: 780+ ]
_____________________________

Ever since you were a child, your obsession with the red fruit had been going on ever since you were in diapers. Your small baby spoiled hands clutched a pink blanket with strawberry printed on them, the strawberry hair clips your mum put on your head when you went to kindergarten, the strawberry printed pyjama you wore in your elementary days, the strawberry shortcake you had eaten after school in highschool, and lastly your strawberry lip balm you always wore during your college, which was today.

You had halted with the strawberry obsession when you turned 11. But it had started going back when you turned 13.

The pastel pink cylinder never left your pouch, everywhere you go it was like you had dozens of them in your bag. The lip balm however never failed to give your lips a light pink shine to it.

College was hard for everyone. But in just a blink of an eye, your last year was approaching already. In fact today was another one of those days in which classes have ended and everyone is just catching up on their missed works. Students were freely hanging in a classroom with their group of friends, and teachers were busy grading all the work. You were like them. In an empty classroom with only you and your friends.

"How about you (Y/n)?" Yachi nudged your side. "Truth or dare." She asked with a smirk lingering her face as the rest of the group stared at you. Your eyes wander to the empty classroom.

"Since there is no one here. I'll pick dare." You mutter quietly.

Mitch slapped your back. "Brave (Y/n)! Brave!!"

Rei had her hand under her chin, thinking deeply. "How about this, brave (Y/n)." She paused and the grin on her face made you flinch uncomfortably.

"The first person who walks in here, you have to kiss." Your eyes widen and everyone else screamed in surprise. "Wait! Wait! Wait! Rei what the hell?" From the shock, you stood up from your seat. "Why not? It's almost the end of the year. Come get some!" You face palm yourself but mutter a small "Fine".

The round had carried on, your eyes anxiously wandering from your friends and to the door that was closed. You gulp as you hear voiced outside the classroom. Your friends take notice of this and momentarily halted the game to watch the door.

Rei pinched your arm and you stood up from the pain. You take a step closer to the door.

As soon as you hear a hand take the handle and slid it open your sweat dripped down on your forehead.

Your heart dropped at the tall boy outside the door, wondering why everyone was staring at him (and his green haired friend). His white headphones which hung around his neck and his glasses that made every stare of his intimidating.

You gather the courage to walk towards him, your confidence face as a facade for your nervous face. Your hair flows from behind you as you walk towards him, his build slightly cowering above yours. Tsukishima could only arch an eyebrow at you approaching him. He'd never converse with you before, you guys just had a few subjects together.

"I heard kissing is a language of love. Do you want to have a conversation?" You lick your lips.

Your friends however just squealed without letting out voices, in other words, they only had their mouths wide open. Yamaguchi behind him had flinched at your flirting towards his best friend.

Tsukishima stares at you blankly. And then a moment of silence and a cold air blew through the window.

And his nose caught a waft of your scent. 'She smells sweet.' Was what he could think off.

His hand placed itself on your left cheek before dipping his head towards your own. You had placed your left hand on top of the hand he had rested on your cheek. With lips still moving synchronously, he pulled away before swiping his tongue on your bottom lip, tasting a sweet fruit. With another last kiss on your lips, your lips separated with a small chu sound. The heat crept up from your neck to your face at his action.

"Strawberries." He muttered before holding your wrist and staring at the words imprinted on your wrist.

Strawberry

One of the corners of his mouth turned up, his face now covered with a smirk.

"Well excuse me I have to go get something." He takes a book from his desk and stopped right at the door before leaving.

"Let's talk again later shall we?"

Hello just a short one i just imagined !! hope everyone is doing well. This was written fast because i have school in five minutes but i hope everyone's doing well!!

Come interact with me!!

[ Who's your favourite haikyuu character? ]

— mine is oikawa hehe my ita bag is full of his pretty face

- shan out