||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||

Sunday, November 29th

"Hey Alice," Tommy joined her vc.

The cabinet meeting had just ended, Alice obviously wasn't apart of it because she wasn't involved in that problem but she was watching Tommy's stream anyway.

"Hey Tommy," She replied.  "Do you need anything?"

"Did you, uh, know what happened just then?"

"I was watching your stream, yes," She said.

"So I need you to tell me something straight," He said.

"Sure."

"You're not on my side either, are you?" He stated more than asked.  Alice realized this was roleplaying.

"I don't think sides really matter anymore," She said.

"Wot does that mean."

"Tubbo was supposed to be on your side, wasn't he?"

"He is!  Tubbo is on my side," Tommy exclaimed.

"That's why he considered exiling you?"

Tommy didn't answer straight away. 

"I didn't come here to talk about fuckin Tubbo. Don't hurt him," He said.  "Who's side are you on."  Alice rolled her eyes.

"I'm on my own side at the moment, if you really want an answer."

"I thought you were on Techno's side, destroying the government and everything," He huffed.

"I'll decide where I stand when it comes down to it, but for now I'll assist anyone I want to," She explained.

"Right...you're such a fuckin.."

"Tommy why did you want to talk to me," Alice sighed.

"I..you're supposed to be smart," He said.  "So tell me what I should do."

"You want advice?"

"Yes."

"Tommy I don't think this is something you should let others decide for you," Alice started.  "Otherwise everyone will tell you to forget your discs."

"I can't do that," He said.

"No, you can't."

"Then how do I win," He demanded as if she knew.  "I just want my discs."

"Do you remember..Techno's speech about Theseus?"

"The fuckin guy who died."

"Yeah, he did die.  Tommy, I know you don't want to hear this, but Techno was right.  The hero never wins, Tommy.  The odds are never in your favor," She told him.

"No, no, no," He whined.

"Tommy," Alice got his attention again.  "If you need anything, let me know.  I may fight against you in the future but I can do my best to help you now."