{𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘦}

(Author-Chan: this chapter may include spoilers from the anime so If you haven't watched it yet please don't read but, if you chose to read it.. read at your own risk. I hope you enjoy :) )

I woke up to the sound of kids laughing and playing as I rubbed my eyes and Emma would be wide awake playing and laughing with the kids. I smiled as I enjoyed the sound of them happy as I got up and went in my dresser to get my things so I can change. On my way to the bathroom I bumped into Ray falling on the ground.
"Be careful next time Idiot." Ray said helping me up.
"You act like I wanted to bump into you I just wasn't paying attention." I said sighing.
"Tch whatever." Ray walked off reading again.
I rolled my eyes walking to the bathroom to get freshened up. Once I was done with that all the kids would already be running towards the cafeteria as I followed behind them watching all of them playfully run. I walk in as I see Emma waving her arms at me directing me to sit with her as I went up to her sitting there. Mom prayed as all the kids put there hands together as the room silenced.

"Thank you for the meal.."

All the kids began to eat as I did as well. I looked over to Ray and saw him just playing with his food instead of eating it. Ray always had me curious ever since I was first brought here, He never talked much to anybody but, he looks at me.. as if there is something he wants to talk to me about but he can't put the words together. I shake the thought off my head as Connie smiled and started talking to me.
"Mom says todays the day I find a new family!" Connie smiled looking at everyone sitting at the table.
"Oh really! that's great Connie you'll have a new home and I bet your family will be amazing!" Emma smiled patting on Connie's head. Norman budded himself into the conversation as him and the rest of the kids started to talk to one another.

Time went by as me and all the others were about to play tag one last time before night came by as Mother would be taking Connie to her new home! well.. that's what the kids told me. Though finding out where you go while being sounds amazing I will miss Connie. All the kids began to run as I was about to run Ray grabs my arm as I look at him staying silent.

"Ray what are you doing..-" I tilt my head confused.

"Y/N. I need to talk to you about something, can this game of tag wait?." Ray's eyes gazed onto mine as they were completely locked to mine.

I stay silent looking at him. I wanted to know what he wanted to say as for he was looking at me weirdly all day. But, then again I did promise Connie to play tag with her this one last time before she gets adopted.

"But ta-"

"."

My sentence was cut off as Ray grabbed my arm running into the forest with me hiding in a bush.

"There we are playing Tag."

I sigh as his smartass was right, we technically are in the game if we are hiding.

"So what do you want to talk to me about Ray..?" I tilt my head a bit.

"this place.. it isn't..-"

"FOUND YOU!"

"!?.."

I turn as I see Emma there tagging both me and Ray as Ray just let a sigh out and we walked to the other kids who were waiting in the field since they have got caught already.

----Time skip----

All the kids would be gathered around as they looked at Connie, some were even crying as I stood there giving her a farewell. As we were cleaning to head to bed Emma realized that Connie left her stuffed bunny at the table.

"Oh no! Connie left her bunny!" Emma grabbed it.

"You think we could catch up to her and give it to her before it happens." Norman glanced over to Emma.

Ray nods budding into the conversation. "You guys could if you run."

Emma and Norman nod to each other as they go running out the building, I put the plates down in the sink looking over to Ray.

"y/n this place isn't safe for you." Ray says looking me in the eye as I tilt my head concerned.

"What do you mean it's not safe for me?" I move closer to him to hear better.

"I.. I can't say anything right now, but it isn't a safe place for us to be."

I was confused by those words as I just looked at him as he seemed.. worried for once?

I sigh looking at him nodding my head.

"Alright whatever you sayyy." I shrug not really knowing how to respond to his words.

Ray grabs my arm looking at me.

"you're gonna miss Connie right?" He gives me a deeper gaze as I locked eyes with him my body trembled in fear a bit.

"Y-yes! of course I'm going to miss her Ray.. what kind of question is that!?" I looked at him trying to keep my calm.

Ray let go of me, taking off the drawing that Connie drew a while back while I was still in the house as he walked off.

"That's all that matters for now." Ray said walking off as I still was genuinely confused.

A couple of moments passed as Emma and Norman came back but, they looked mortified.

"Emma, Norman!" I happily ran up to them as I stopped looking at them in a beat of confusion as I tilted my head.

"Are you guys.."

"Okay..?"

They both stood there silently not saying a word as Emma looked like she just finished crying.

"Y/N..." Emma said looking me in the eye.

"Y-yes Emma..?" I stutter out.

"Get Ray.." She looked at me as I just sighed running towards the hall that I saw Ray run off though as those words were the only words that were said.. Before everything all started to look so clear from my eyes..