Chapter 7: Danger!

It's the next day and you haven't seen William at all today and wondering if he's ok, You walk into the parts and service room.

(Warning: Forced Lemon🍋) 

You stumble inside of the dark room and the door closes behind you. You can't see a thing but the old dim light hanging on the ceiling.

"William? Are you in here?"  You ask but you get this as a response...

"Finally..... I've been waiting for you..." 

You heard William say with venom and lust dripping from his words. He pins you against the wall.

"I can tell your pure.... I can't WAIT to break you!" He said with a crooked grin growing across his face.

You try to struggle but it's no use, he's too strong. You finally face him and what you saw wasn't the William you knew. William's hair and skin were the color purple and his eyes were a eerie white. You  were scared of him... there was too much confusing things going on you couldn't process. He began nipping at your neck as he grinded against your hips, you became a blushing mess.

"W-William! S-Stop!" You pleaded but he didn't listen.

"No!" He said, "I've been waiting to do this since the day I met you!"

He found your sweet spot and he wasted no time to bite it. You couldn't help but let out a loud moan, you kind of wanted this. He licked the spot where he bit you leaving a purple mark on your neck. He moved up and began licking your lips.

"W-W-William! P-Please!!" You yelled.

William grabbed both of your wrists with one hand and pushed the things off his desk with the other. He pushed you onto the desk and you gasped. He crawled in between your legs.

"William! what are yo-" William cut you off with one of his hands and pinned your arms above your head with the other.

"God, you make me so hard." William said with a deep voice. 

William reached for your thighs but you kicked him in the crotch and he let out a painful cry. You ran out of the room and into the ladies bathroom trying to comprehend what the hell just happened. You were a bit traumatized from the experience but you didn't want to get William in trouble so you took out your makeup and covered the mark on your neck. A week has passed and you ignored Wiliam, still angry at what he did to you and he hasn't apologized yet.

  Thanks guys for 200+ reads!