⌦𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐊

➮𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐒𝐃
➮𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 

━━━━━━♕━━━━━━

Tobio was at a large frat party and had too much to drink. He was dancing on the top of the table with Oikawa next to him, singing along. Kuroo, Bokuto, Suga, and Tendou acted as backup singers and dancers, all of them very drunk. Iwaizumi drank but could hold the alcohol well so he was just making sure that the two didn't fall off the table. when Oikawa and Tobio finished the song they jumped down and fell because they couldn't keep their balance,

"Let's dance!" Oikawa slurred, already running in a very crooked line to where there was a crowd of people dancing to the loud music playing,

"Yes!" Tobio followed him with a half-empty bottle of scotch in his hand and his words just as much- if not a little more- slurred as Oikawa's

"Bro," Kuroo said, also slurring his words, grabbing bokuto by the shoulders and looking straight into his eyes, making Kenma who was beside them feel uncomfortable even though he wasn't the one getting stared at right then.

"Bro." Bokuto looked at Kuroo, his eyes wide as if he discovered the cure to cancer

"imma get it on tonight!" kuroo yelled, draping his arm around kenma, who jumped then blushed deeply and looked down at the floor in an attempt to hide his face.

"no-" bokuto was cut off with a hiccup but continued his slurred sentence, "you're talking to the top one ace in the universe. or duh top nineteen aces. I dunno"

"bokuto-san, how much did you drink?" Akaashi walked behind the owl man, slightly startling the bi hair colored male before a large grin was on his face

"agahsshii!!" bokuto turned around and fell on akaashi who caught him and held the older male and himself from tumbling to the ground, "I love you! you're mine!"

"yes, I am- but please get off of me kou, you're heavy,"

"oh! sorry akaashi!" Bokuto lifted himself off of akaashi and began to obsessively apologize and check if akaashi was okay. Of course, the younger waved it off and calmed down the owl boy.

"dance!" Kuroo pulled them to the crowd of people in the once-living room of the ridiculously large fraternity house that the party was held at and thrown by none other than Oikawa tooru who was now slurring his words and stumbling towards his boyfriend.

"iwa-chan!", Oikawa called out, falling on the shorter male, his arms wrapped around his neck. iwaizumi caught him before they both fell to the floor, "dance with me~" the brunette's words slurred together and he had a heavy scent of alcohol on his breath.

"You're drunk. Really, really, drunk."

"mhm!" Oikawa flashed a proud smile, "you should be too."

"one of us has to stay sober,"

Oikawa pouts, "drinks! one! please!!" Oikawa whined, elongating the please until iwaizumi caved in, "fine, one drink. that's it." the spiky hair male gave into his boyfriend's pleads, only planning to throw the drink behind him for it to appear as if he really did drink it.

"yeah!" Oikawa cheered and yanked iwaizumi to the drinks

Tobio just kept dancing in the crowd, completely drunk, his eyes caught on a tall figure that was standing near a pillar, next to Yamaguchi, he hopped or did some weird move that was supposed to be a skip or hop towards them.

"King. What a pleasure." The blonde deadpanned and looked down at the drunk, blueberry setter that had glitter sprinkled nearly everywhere on his face, illuminating it in the led light glow. His eyeliner was slightly smudged but still in great condition.