C91. It's No Use even if You Beg Your Father! (1)

Rong Yi immediately scrambled for the food with his son once he got into the carriage.

Looking at this pair of father and son gobbling like that, Yin Jinye couldn't help picking his good-looking sword-shape eyebrows.

Seeing there was only one last piece of pastries on the plate, Rong Yi quickly grabbed in in his hand.

Yin Tao looked at him pitifully with that pair of innocent big eyes.

"Do you want it?" Rong Yi shook it in front of him.

Yin Tao immediately nodded.

Rong Yi then put it beside his mouth.

Yin Tao then opened his mouth happily.

But Rong Yi did not stuff it into his mouth. Instead, he withdrew his hand a bit, and Yin Tao stretched out his neck a bit. Then Rong Yi again withdrew his hand a bit more, Yin Tao failed again and stretched out his neck a bit more.

Rong Yi then instantly took it back and stuffed it into his own mouth, "Hmm, yummy."

Yin Tao was thunderstruck and then threw himself into Rong Yi's chest angrily, "Daddy, bad."

Rong Yi couldn't help laughing.

Looking at those father and son huddling together, Yin Jinye shook his head, thinking Rong Yi was really too childish, which also was why Yin Tao so clingy to him.

Suddenly Rong Yi cried, "Ah! You damn silly kid! You bit my chest again!"

Fortunately he got defending armor, so the kid could not bite through it.

Rong Yi then spanked Yin Tao a bit hard, and then lifted him by the collar and let him kneel before a corner of the wall to reflect on himself, saying with a very serious tone, "Next time if you bite my chest again without my approving, you'll have to reflect on yourself for three whole days, no food, no sleep."

Yin Tao called him in a low and pitiful voice, "Daddy..."

"It's no use even if you beg your father!"

Yin Tao could his daddy was really pissed off this time and dare not move a bit.

Yin Jinye thought Rong Yi did a right thing to punish the kid when he did something wrong, saying, "How was the test today?"

Rong Yi smiled at him while rubbing his chest, "I thought you wouldn't ask me about today's thing."

Seeing Yin Jinye was about to pick up his book, he immediately sat next to him, "My spiritual root has hidden attributes, so common tests would not find it. Even I myself couldn't have found its presence if I hadn't checked my body carefully last time. So that was why I was not qualified when the disciple used the crystal stone to test me. Then Bu Qi used a Hundred-color Ball to test me and found that I got mutant Thunder-fire Spiritual Root. Hum! I had planned to take this opportunity to let them remove my name from Nine Void Sect. But now it is impossible."

Then he leaned forward to Yin Jinye whispered into his ear, "Actually not just mutant Thunder-fire Spiritual Root, I also possess other spiritual roots. But I won't tell you now. I'll let you find it yourself. This way you will pay more attention to me."

The hot air when Rong Yi spoke flew into Yin Jinye's ear, like a feather tickling his heart, making him kind of turned on in his down part.

Yin Jinye was a little uncomfortable of being so intimate with someone else, so he raised his hand and pushed Rong Yi's face away.

Rong Yi said sullenly, 'What are you doing?"

"You were too close."

"It's some pillow talk, of course I should get close enough, otherwise they may hear me. But if I am too low, you might not hear me."

"Of course I can hear you."

"Really?" Rong Yi looked into Yin Jinye's eyes, lips moving a bit.

Seeing he didn't say a word for some time, Yin Jinye showed a slice of confusion in his eyes.

Rong Yi asked, "Did you hear what I just said?"

Yin Jinye, "..."

This guy said nothing at all, OK?

Rong Yi picked his eyebrows, "Did you hear me? Didn't you say you can hear me however low I am?"

Yin Jinye, "..."

He could not read his mind!

Rong Yi then put his hands on his shoulder smilingly, "I told you to be closer so you could hear me clearly."

Yin Jinye then gave him a cold look.

Rong Yi grinned and continued, "I have encountered a bunch of relatives at Nine Void Sect, they either look down on me, or want to explore where my father has hidden his previous ingredients from me. I'd father cut the connections with those relatives. If any of them comes here to look for me, don't let them in, Asu, do you hear me?"

He thought the original owner's relatives were all stupid. Isn't it convenient to bring the ingredients with them since they got Storage Rings? Why would Rong Weiyi (the original Rong Yi's father) hide them somewhere?

On hearing his order, Rong Su who was sitting on the roof of the car said, "Yeah, got it."

Rong Yi then continued, "I also encountered another bad thing. I got chased after by disciples of Taiyuan Sect. Then we accidentally came to the competition field in a hurry and I got rolled to compete on the arena without a reason. Now thinking it back, I bet there must be someone behind it who wants to get me killed, otherwise for someone who has just passed the test would have no right to join the competition at all. But who would it be?"

Oh right, he remembered when he was fighting, he heard some disciple said that the reason Bai Yunchen agreed to marry into Taiyuan Sect was they promised to plant the spiritual root for him. So this Bai Yunchen was really good to the original owner. Even his biological brother wouldn't sacrifice this much for him.

Yin Jinye asked, "Then why would Taiyuan Sect try to put you down?"

"Because they think Bai Yunchen canceled the engagement because of me."

Rong Su who was sitting on the roof cried, "Senior brother Bai has canceled the engagement?"

Is it possible the young master and Bai Yunchen has rekindled the past feelings? Click the external link to read next chapter!