03. shut up, whipped ass

──── CHAPTER THREE, shut up whipped ass     

     WHEN KATE THOUGHT that Rafe wouldn't be mad for so long she was wrong, It's been two days since their argument Rafe and Kate and just as expected, Rafe would have texted his girlfriend first. He did it later on that night to know if the blonde girl was okay but it was only that, nothing else or anything cheesy or maybe even horny like he usually text on the night, he was serious.

     In the morning she decided to go to Sarah's knowing her brother would spend time with Rafe and Kelce for a walk, she wanted some girls time and talk about stuff only her friend could understand. When she arrived at the Cameron's house she entered, there's wasn't a problem doing it, the family loves her specially Ward. He thinks she can get the best out of Rafe but she is just his girlfriend not some machine to help people and get them out of trouble.

     Nobody was home just Sarah and Rose who was with two friends. The blonde could see that Sarah was also with a little girl, she assumed the kid was one of Roses's friend daughter.

     "Hi, Kate" Sarah happily smiled at her friend and had the little girl grabbing her hand. "This is my friend Kate she's super nice, she could be your friend too" Sarah introduced Kate to the little girl and this one smiled at the Thornton's girl.

     "Hi, yeah, sure" Kate politely responded, it's not that she doesn't like kids, at all, but she's not really good talking to them she doesn't know how to treat them, not even having a younger brother, they didn't have that age gap for her to deal with a kid because she was also a kid.

     Sarah knowing this just cleared her throat and said to the still unknown girl to play with her toy, the kid happily left not that far away from the friends, just enough to give them space to talk.

     "Hey, so... how you and Rafe have been? He's been in a total mood these days" the Cameron girl looked at the other blonde who just forcedly smiled, making notorious her dimples.

     "Yeah, we're not that good━━ I mean I thought it was gonna be fine by the next day but I just couldn't even text him back" Kate crossed her arms and looked at the disaster Agatha has left. "I miss him" words came naturally out of her mouth.

     "You can just talk to him"

     "It's not that easy, well, it is but I have other stuff going on in my mind" She wanted to tell Sarah the truth, everything, what she has planned.

     Just as Sarah started to say some tips to have a civil conversation with her brother "... but you know, being you is an advantage you're practically his weakness so when he━━" she couldn't even finished when Kate told her the truth.

     "I wanna leave the country" she almost yelled at her friend but lucky for her nobody was around except for the little girl but she was too busy playing with her toy.