乃乇ㄒㄒ乇尺 ☁︎︎ Soma Yukihira x Reader

Like I have said before I'm tRyInG hard to write so if they are shorter I'm so sorry.

This is another fluff! We love them.

Reader is non binary and great at something KiNkY.

Requested by @AnimeThot_xoxo

Anime is Food Wars streaming on Netflix and more!

Enjoy~
___________________________________

Food. Cooking. Meals. Plates. Dishes. Baking.

All the edible stuff that you could eat and useful things you can make from a peanut butter and jelly sandwich to a whole tower of heavenly made sweets like breads, you name it all.

Anything at all or nothing at all.

That's what your entire life was about as soon as you walked into earth.

Your hobby was cooking obviously. You were so good in fact, people thought you were born a chef with a hat and everything.

The whole entire get up was essential to your great chef and cooking skills now.

You cooked everything that was in the book, now that's what you call talent and actually having time for things.

Your parents wanted other kids, but as soon as they saw how gifted of a chef in the kitchen you were, their whole perspective changed on life.

They didn't want anymore children than they can already burden for. They said that you alone were equally enough.

Hence having time on your hands with no demon siblings to watch, your parents were pretty chill but other times they could be very strict.

Strict in a way that they wanted to be your own judges while testing the newly done food you created with the cooking skills up your sleeve.

They had been taste testing your food since you were about six years old. By that time you were already a little junior chef, that's how good you were.

It amazed people on the streets knowing the famous little family.

Mostly known around some areas for the little kid, Y/n L/n.

Still, all gifts came with prices to pay.

Whenever your parents would judge your food, it hurt.

It hurt because they would be stern on it, like a mode that suddenly makes them seem as if they are not your parents.

They really were judges when it came to things that were less important that other human tasks you needed to achieve in life.

It made you sad as a kid seeing your parents like that.

Thinking back now when your a much older person, a teenager that was going on to be a young adult fit for the perfect society.

It made you stand proud the entire time, it made you have less emotion for the things outside of cooking.

Your family and you most importantly were known for having an ice glass face and heart.

No emotion was very much shown between all of you. People wondered if you all were crazy but that wasn't the best way to put it.

Because what they say when you changed was inside the kitchen cooking dishes.

Whenever someone said something out loud about you or your family, let's just say they would have hell coming their way to pay the price for their reckless behavior.