49

Twitter : @hooodviibes

Poohbear

After my 35 minute shower I got out and did hygiene and went in my room with the towel wrapped around me and then found some clothes.

I looked in a draw and all of my undergarments where in there.

I looked in the big closet and walking in started from the top and seen some ripped black jeans and a blue shirt.

I look in another direction of the closet and seen a insane shoe collection.

Damn all them got damn shoes take up one side of the big ass walk in closet.

I picked some shoes out and walked out the closet and I seen a mirror and my hair was everywhere so I just let it stayed like that.

I walked out and walked to the room closer to mines.

I walked in the room and seen Kemo into space and my sister cursing out somebody on the phone.

"Kemo"I said and pushed him and he jumped and looked at me.

"Ay, what's his name"he asked.

"That's that bitch ass boy tell em my name Blick and meet me at the park at 10"The boy on the phone said and Kemo snatched the phone and laughed.

"Look ian finna say too much but you better kill me then you said sum bout my son so hit me up" he said and hung up.

The fuck happened here

"On god, what happen"I asked.

"Nun just a Umm...slight ... disagreement"Kemo said.

"Nigga said a disagree- please do not play with my sister"she said looking at me.

I furrowed my eyebrows because it was off guard.

Sis can't be doing that, shit scared the fuck outta me

"Come on leggo meet these ... people"

I nodded my head slowly and we left out the room.

I seen my dad so I snuck up behind him and put my hands around his eyes.

"Wassup nigga"

"The fuck"He said laughing and moved my hands and I was laughing.

"You sound like yo grandma"he said and I covered my mouth and snickered

"You going to hell"Shamya said dying of laughter.

"You coming with me right"he asked us and I pretended to yarn and side eyed him and shamya scratched her neck also side eyeing him.

"aww hell nah bye"he said laughing walking some where.

"Man ion even know these ugly ass people"I heard and looked where it was coming from and he ain't ugly Ian saying too much though.

"Mya why all these people here"I asked and she shrugged.

"I woke up to this bullshit oh and yo phone in my dad room "she said shaking her head and walked me to my dad room.