Inspiration Day 1

Okay I have read a lot of these and regular Damianette stories. And decided that this year I would give the December 2020 ones a chance. So please don't do hate comments.

Diana POV

Me and Arthur were both at big belly burgers. We were there to catch up and watch our daughter interview with Lois. And I know what your thinking. What you two have a daughter together! Well let me explain first.

When we were investigating CADMUS after Robin, Aqualad, Kid Flash and Superboy forcing us to create a team for them. Me and Aquaman went to sublevel forty nine. There we saw a tank with a pod in it. There was a girl. Chained and no mask. When Aquaman jumped in as I looked at the file I found out a few things.

One she is the daughter of me and Aquaman since they combined our DNA. And that she is really powerful. Her powers are.

Superhuman Strength

Superhuman Durability

Flight

Enhanced Healing Factor

Empathy

Animal Rapport: Ability to communicate with all forms of animals and her presence alone can bring a raging beast to a calm standstill.

Enhanced Senses

Master Combatant

Master Tactician and Strategist

Multi-lingual: Ancient and Modern Greek, English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Mandarin Chinese, Russian and Hindi. Plus, through precise muscle control, she can mimic other peoples voices for short conversations.

Wisdom

Aviation: Expert pilot

Superhuman speed

Superhuman reflexes

Superhuman agility

Telepathic control of all aquatic life

Utilizes the Trident of Poseidon

Master tactician

Skilled hand-to-hand combatant

martial artist

Underwater adaption

(Got the powers off the wikipedia when I searched what powers they had.)

When I finished reading I looked up and saw Aquaman unconscious. So I checked and saw that the tank was filled with a seditive. It would keep her unconscious but not harmed. I sighed and pulled them out Aquaman woke real quick but the girl took longer.

Once she did I gasped at her eyes. They were blue bells. And her hair being such a dark black it reflected blue. After that she lived with us. But we sent her to Paris so she may live a normal and safe life for a while. Which led to this moment. And she was on.

Third POV

Arthur and Diana turned to the tv and watched the interview.

Arthur and Diana

Lois

Marinette

Others

Dialogue

"Good evening everyone I'm Lois Lane as most of you know me. And tonight I am interviewing MCP top fashion designer. Who is also Nettie the teen pop sensation."

Marinette walked out with a small and innocent smile. She waved to the crowd. And then sat down across from Lois.

"Good evening Lois and hello to all who are watching."