Chapter 31 Interigate

*Time Skip to Seraphina called to the Headmaster's Office*
Zari walks by and sees Seraphina. Zari walks toward Zari.

"Hiya!" Zari says.

"Oh hey." Seraphina says.

"What's wrong?" Zari asks.

"Doc said that the test didn't show any signs of my ability returning." Seraphina sighs.

"Oh.. Well Otto said the same about the blood when Doc sent the results to him. Otto and his family are working on it." Zari states.

"And how's that going?" Seraphina asks.

"With only droplets, its slow. Rosita and Otto were able to break down the components into four sections." Zari replies.

"In a short amount of time? That's impressive." Seraphina says.

"If your them, yeah. If it were anyone else like us, we wouldn't understand a damn thing." Zari chuckles.

"True. Does your mom know about my... situation?" Seraphina asks?

"Hmmm." Zari hums.

*Flashback*
"Zane, Zari, Max told me about it. Seraphina is still one of us. I won't change my mind because she became a cripple. Even if this is permeant, she will work with us. Not many people allow cripples to work. Otto and Rosita are sending me data each time they manage to learn something new. I want to see what this is about. If this become worldwide, we must be prepared. Is that clear?" Mrs.Lance asks through the video call in the computer.

"Yes mother." Zane and Zari say in unison.

"Good. Talk to you soon." Mrs.Lance ends the call.

*Flashback ends*

"So I'm still working with y'all?" Seraphina says in surprise.

"Yep. So about your feelings-" Zari gets interrupted.

"Seraphina, it's time." Keene says.

Seraphina nods and enters the headmaster's office. Keene and two other people enter as well. Zari gets in as well. Keene looks surprised and Zari reaches her pocket and takes out her wallet. Keene understands this and sighs.

"Who is she?" Keon asks as he points to Zari.

"Zari. This has nothing to do with you." Vaughn says.

"It is if she's one of us." Zari replies.

"What is she talking about?" Keon asks.

Miss Nadia activates her ability.

"Seraphina is one of us." Zari reveals her LA HQ ID. "A member of LA HQ."

Keon and Nadia look surprised.

"S-She's telling the truth." Nadia says with a tear of sweat falls down.

"When?" Keon asks.

"Not your concern." Zari growls.

"It's alright. You may begin." Vaughn says.

"M-Miss Seraphina. You are expected to answer all questions truthfully. And lies will be detected and penalties will happen." Nadia says.

"First question. What did you do during your suspension?" Keon asks.

"My mother gave me endless amount of work and study materials. She told me to reflect on my actions." Seraphina responds.

"And what came of it?" Keon asks.

"Well, I don't plan on reading anything illegal anytime soon. It's a shame one book got me suspended for an entire month." Seraphina states.