The talk

Y/n pov:
Jhope grabbed my hand and started walking with Jimin following us I could sense multiple glares and shocked faces.... After sometime we reached the rooftop.. I saw the other members(except Jungkook) waiting for me.
Namjoon:hello y/n..he told sternly.
Jin:we wanted to talk to you.
Y/n:y-yes... Ughh why doo I stutter soo much?
V:we want you to cancel the wedding. He shouted as if I was arranging the wedding.. I knew I shouldn't have come here alone.
V: what are you staring at?
Suga:V control yourself.
Y/n: but how I-I don't even know what to say... She is blindly in love with your dad.
Jimin:you are a nerd you get top marks just think of something.
Y/n: I do but - wait how do you know that.
Jin: we know everything about this school.
I gulped... I thought I was invisible to them.
Y/n:........
Jhope: ughh just say your don't accept their wedding.. Is that hard enough.
Y/n: if that's easy why can't you guys do it???? I shout without thinking.
Bts:👁👄👁
Y/n:ohh ummm I uh mean um...... Sorry??
Suga: we can't tell our dad because we are Kim and a Kim never requests and the same goes for you I mean not that you are our sister because you are going to convince your mom not to marry our dad!
That is so not a reasonable excuse
I thought because I don't have the courage to tell them in their faces and believe me I don't want them as my brother or I will have an early death!!!
Y/n:umm ok I will try.
Jimin: honey you are not gonna try you are gonna do it.
Jhope: Jimin!!....... Thx y/n.
Y/n: so umm can I... U know..
Namjoon: yes you can go!!
Y/n: thank you.!!!! That meansssss alottttt.
I ran to my class in jet speed I guess I can win the Olympics. I can't describe my fear it was like I couldn't feel anything around me!
🆃🅸🅼🅴  🆂🅺🅸🅿
Y/n: mom??
Mom: ohh hi u r back!!... I wanted to tell that our wedding has moved to this weekend.... Isn't it exciting??
She said with an exciting smile.
Y/n: what but why???
Mom: Mr.Kim and I have to go for a business trip next week and will be back after a month.
Y/n: but why will YOU go with him in a business trip??
Mom:because I work in his company.
I was taken aback by her answer.
Y/n: whatt you are marrying your boss!!!
Mom: y/n come on I told you yesterday night.... When you were on your phone listening to music🎤🎼🎹🎶.
Y/n:mom I had my earphones onn.
Mom:ohh well that's not my fault.
A/n pov:
At Kim house.
After Mr. Kim told the news!!
Suga: dad come onn!!!! U can't do this!!
Mr. Kim:of course I can I love her!!
RM:dad but why marry you know what happened to our mom.
Mr. Kim: I don't want to hear her name right now and don't worry we are stronger now!!
V:they will leave us once they know that we are in the MAAFIA!!
Jimin:he is right!!
Jhope:dad please reconsider we don't want you to make a mistake you did 12 years ago! Jin why are you silent!
Jin: if dad truly loves her we should try to except them... Maybe we are getting another chance of being a family.
His dad broke into a proud smile.
Mr. Kim: my son you are really humble and as for all of you give them a chance.
Bts:yes dad.
Jungkook pov:
The maknae line were playing games in their game room when v suddenly asked-
V: why were you so silent dude?
Jimin: you could at least back us up!!!
Jungkook:I am actually really happy that are family is going to be complete.
I am actually happy I am getting a younger sister it's the first time I will have someone younger than me! Even if she's a month younger.... Don't ask me how I know her age ... I just have my ways.