Chapter 12

Stone Pot

     In the evening, Nishizawa also stayed to eat together, and Lei Zhe also followed Celt to eat together. When eating, Bai Mu's chopsticks came in handy. Everyone saw him holding two thin sticks and dexterously picking out the wild vegetables and meat in the clay pot and placing them in the bowl. They thought it was a very clever use.

  Bai Mu gave each of them a blue wooden water cup and a pair of bamboo chopsticks. These were made by him in an afternoon. Since there was no cork, the blue wooden cup was not sealed.

  "Looking back, you can find a cork to plug the opening to keep the water from spilling, so that it can be used when you are in the forest." Bai Mu said, using his cup to demonstrate to everyone who didn't know how to use it.

  "This is really convenient. We don't have to worry about drinking water when we go out to collect food." Nishizawa held the water glass and couldn't put it down, and Anqilou was the same as him.

  The little lion also likes it very much. He plans to show off with his friends tomorrow. He can't help thinking of their envious expressions. The two adult orcs appeared to be more reserved and did not show too much emotion. They also liked the gifts they received.

  Seeing that everyone liked the gifts he gave, Bai Mu was very happy and satisfied. Especially everyone awkwardly holding chopsticks to learn to use with him, it made him feel that the effort of the afternoon was worthwhile.

  In the evening, Nishizawa returned home to tell his father and mother what he had seen and heard in Anqilou, which surprised his father as the patriarch. Unexpectedly, the divine envoy had just arrived in the tribe, and there was a way to solve the tribe’s big problems. It seems that the envoy who came this time is very powerful.

  "The Great Wizard of Nishizawa came to tell me yesterday that Bai Mu is the messenger of the gods. You have to respect him in the future, go to Anqiluo's house more, and learn from the gods' messenger, do you know?" The patriarch Er looked at his younger son and said seriously . I thought he should talk to the envoy, hoping that he could teach everyone how to boil salt to make bacon.

  "It turned out to be like this. I said how big brother Bai Mu is so powerful. It turns out that he is a divine envoy! I will study the father." Nishizawa gave him such an expression and excitedly took out what Bai Mu gave him. Show them the water cup and chopsticks.

  "Nishizawa, have you learned to boil salt now?" Nishizawa's mother and father Ai Wen looked at his excited son lovingly.

  "It's actually very easy to learn, but you have to use Bai Mu's iron pot to cook it. He said that the clay pot will crack and cannot be used." Nishizawa was still very proud of the second learning to boil salt.

  "Our family Nishizawa is really smart." Aiwen praised. Nishizawa smiled embarrassedly. He decided to go to Anqiluo's house tomorrow. Brother Bai Mu knows a lot of things. It's amazing, and he deserves to be an envoy.

  At this time, Bai Mu sneaked into the space again. He had to look at the vegetables in the vegetable field and prepare some useful tools. At this time, he was very fortunate to bring the small truck from the hardware store, otherwise. He will be extremely depressed by those backward tools.

  Celt noticed that Bai Mu's breath had disappeared again, and waited for his reappearance with his eyes open. I still remember the first time I discovered Bai Mu, he also suddenly smelled his body. Will he disappear and never come back? Celt felt uneasy in his heart, and this emotion continued to spread.

  Bai Mu, who thought he was hiding it well, was standing on the ground with joy and watching the crops growing in good condition. There is a field with rice and broad beans, and another field with wheat, sweet potatoes and potatoes. Other fields are planted with edamame, spinach, green onions, ginger, garlic, cabbage, green vegetables and other vegetables. There are not many of each kind, and it seems just enough for a person to be self-sufficient.

  Looking at the two vacant plots, Bai Mu found the seeds of tomatoes and hanging melons to plant, and then used blue wood to set up a shelf and let them grow. After a while, look for opportunities to get some potatoes and sweet potatoes to grow outside. These are high-yield grains, which may be of great use in the future.

  After the field was taken care of, Bai Mu climbed into the small truck, looking for any tools he needed. He sorted it out for a long time, and didn't have anything needed for the time being, but he knew that there were some items, and he could pick them up when needed.

  Bai Mu made all of these soaking in the hot springs to get out of the space. Celtic felt that Bai Mu was back, and finally let go of his hanging heart, closing his eyes and falling asleep.

  Early that morning, Patriarch Er took Xize to visit. Bai Mu was surprised, but he was in Celtic's expectation. He knew that Xize was the youngest son of the patriarch's family, and he would definitely tell the patriarch about Bai Mu's situation after returning yesterday.

  "Bai Mu, I made a special trip to find you today." The patriarch looked up and down, thinking that he was a beautiful female, and she was a good match for Celtic. Celtic's beast father was a good friend with him before he died, and he asked him to take care of the children before he died.

  Celt has always been an excellent orc warrior. He likes this kid very much, so I hope he can find a good partner. Er originally planned to let them form a partner when Nishizawa became an adult if both of them were willing. But this is not bad now, Nishizawa can stay with them for two more years.

  "What is the patriarch looking for?" Bai Mu didn't quite understand the patriarch's intention.

  "I would like to ask you to teach your wisdom to the people in the clan, so that they can also learn how to preserve food, so that no one will starve to death in winter." The patriarch looked at Bai Mu sincerely. Bai Mu saw Nishizawa who admired him and knew what was going on.

  "I'm very willing to teach them, but the patriarch needs to use salt to make cured meat. It is obviously not advisable to boil salt in a clay pot. I thought that stone pot might be feasible." Yesterday Bai Mu was thinking about popularizing salt before going to bed. And bacon, so that the meat they can’t finish after hunting can be marinated, and they don’t have to eat some spoiled meat in order not to waste food.

  But it is obviously unrealistic to forge an iron pot at this stage, and he has been thinking about what to replace. And if it is something this primitive tribe can find. Suddenly he remembered the stone pot fish that he had eaten with a friend once, and he was happy that the stone pot should be used to boil salt.

  Anqiluo and Nishizawa looked at Bai Mu with bright eyes when they heard that there was something that could replace the magic iron pot, which made Bai Mu very embarrassed.

  "What is the stone pot?" the patriarch asked suspiciously.

  Bai Mu didn't know how to explain it. He simply took his own small iron pot and said to the patriarch: "It's a stone pot like this. You can find a stone to make it like this."

        The patriarch groaned for a while: "Stones are good.I’m looking for it, but I’m afraid it’s hard to find a stone like this. Also, we can’t do it if you make the stone like this."

         "I can teach them to make stone pots, but I have to choose stones." Bai Mu thought After thinking about it, indeed, fortunately, in his space, with the hammer and chisel, it should be easy to make a stone pot with the power of an orc.

  "That afternoon, I will send someone over to find a suitable stone with you." The patriarch was very pleased to see that the problem was solved, and he was ready to arrange several orc warriors from the clan to come over immediately after returning. When the patriarch finished speaking, he said to Celt who had been sitting on the side: "You can go together this afternoon."

  "Okay." Even if the patriarch didn't let him go, he was ready to follow. How could he rest assured that Bai Mu and the overpowered orc went out, what if he was chased away?