Alice

As I'm on mybway to do my ultrasound when I'm pulled into a vision. I see a girl with long brown hair and beautiful brown eyes laughing and dancing around with Cady's brother Jake.

As I came out of my vision I called Cady to let Jake know that his beloved will be joining us at school in two days

As I came out of my vision I called Cady to let Jake know that his beloved will be joining us at school in two days. I just know all us girls will be best friends. Even Rosalie who is just extremely excited about being a mommy as I am.  In fact Lennon and I found out we're having twins. I can't wait to see what we're having. Lately I've noticed that all the guys and Esme have been gone to the point all us girls have noticed. I think that they're all doing something special for us. I just wish that I could figure it out.  My gift hasn't really been working for me very well since the guys found out we're all expecting. It's like they can't decide on anything.  I'm lost in deep thought when I feel Lennon's arms wrapped around me. That's when I noticed everyone else looking at me smiling. Lennon says that I need to come with him that he has something that he needs to show me then he blindfolded me, and we left the house. We walked for what seemed like a hour but it was more like twenty minutes.  Finally the blindfold was taken off and I saw the most beautiful cottage in the world before me. Esme handed me  the keys and said have fun. Lennon lead me around the house showing me the nursery, the twins bedrooms, living room, bathrooms, kitchen, his closet, my closet with makeup room and then finally our bedroom.  It was truly beautiful it had a four poster king sized canopy bed in the middle of the room along with a lounge area off to the  right. It even had a  fireplace. As I  was looking around I felt Lennon's lips on my neck and before I knew it all our clothes were flying across the room. We made love for hours before I finally got tired. Yes you heard me I was tired. Ever since I got pregnant I've been acting like a human. Eating human food and drinking blood because the babies are hybrids half human half vampire.  I can't wait to start buying maternity clothes. All of us girls will be so cute. Being a mommy will be fun.