Chap 38 - Suspicious Enough

2 months later (A/N- sorry. I know this book has a lot of time skips.)
......................

Aerowyn's pov
________________

I stared at myself in the mirror. My belly has grown bigger. It's like a huge watermelon.

I'm 4 months now. I will be giving birth in about 2 months. Werewolf pregnancy.

For humans, I will look like 8 months along the way. But I'm only 4. 32 weeks pregnant.

And let me tell you, this pregnancy is exhausting! I can barely sleep at night. I get cramps really easily. My legs are hurting so fucking bad. My breasts hurt. And the morning sickness is the worst.

But on the good side, my babies are healthy. I love it when they kick. Yup. Babies. I'm having twins.

I'm not going to be like other lonely pregnant women and say, I can't do this without my mate. Because I know I can. I can do this. I don't need my mate who keeps hurting me by fucking that Bianca every single night.

Yes. I feel it. It's worse then it was before since we are mated. I still don't understand why he hadn't marked and mated Bianca. I mean it has been 2 months since that. And he still hasn't. I would have felt it if he did. He didn't.

But I hope he doesn't mate her before I give birth, I don't want to lose my babies.

One of those times they had sex, I had to be admitted in the pack hospital. My babies barely made it. But they are fighters. I know it. They are fighters. They are going to be like me. Like when I fought to stay alive when I was abused back then.

My babies will be strong Alphas.

Since I'm pregnant, Ralph will help me with Alpha businesses here and then. Everyone is really supportive. Lilith and Lisbeth makes sure I ate, most of the time I eat because I'm scared of them. Trust me. They are scary. I have to eat all those fruits every 4 hours.

On the other side the girls keeps me company. They love talking to the baby. Sometimes they will talk about the silly things I have done and laugh about it.

Though I don't need Artorius's help, I wish he was here. I wish he was here to feel their first kick. To know we are having twins.

I decided to not know the gender. I want to know when I give birth. Because I will love them despite everything.

I heard a knock on the door. "come in." I said. "hey princess." Ralph walked in with his mate, Tanya. "hey, old man. Hey Tany." I greeted them. Tanya giggled when I called her mate old man. While Ralph growled at me playfully.

"you look beautiful." Tanya said looking at me. "thanks." I said.

I was wearing a dark blue bodycon dress. I wore casual slippers instead of heels. I didn't wear much makeup. Just did it lightly. I put my hair in a royal bun. And wore a cream cardigan.

"you ready?" Esmeralda popped her head into the room. I nodded. We all walked out of the room together. We went to the clearing in the middle of the pack. We are having a bonfire.

Celebrating our success in finishing the White Ray Pack. We moved their pack closer to ours.