12

"HEY WHY DID THE both of you come together?" Yuko whispered to Bokuto as she look at Akaashi who's introducing and socialising himself with the other members of the crew. When Bokuto arrived earlier, it shocked Yuko when she saw Bokuto is with Akaashi.

Bokuto turned to Yuko to whisper, "We're great friends.."

Yuko immediately scoffed in disagreement, "You never let anyone inside your car except for Kuroo and some of your high school friends."

"Really?" Bokuto asked Yuko, unbelievably.

"The hell? You don't know? You didn't let anyone enter your car you moron!" Yuko started scolding, Bokuto.

"Oh, I never knew I didn't let anyone in. Well, I can't just let some people who aren't close with me enter." Bokuto proudly said and wants Yuko to praise him for being cautious.

"Well..whatever you say, but good job for today for not being late. I thought you're gonna hang out with Kuroo first before coming here, that's what you usually do."

Bokuto laughs, "Nope! because Akaashi and I ate breakfast and went here together. Plus, I don't want to hear you scolding me."

Yuko just laughed a little, "Yeah sure, you'll be back in work next week. Get ready, your schedule is really full."

"Oh yeah! What do you mean you're busy? When I'm not even working?" Bokuto asked remembering what Akaashi said earlier.

Yuko looked confused, "What do you mean?"

"Oh, Akaashi told me you didn't interviewed him in morning since you said you're busy," Bokuti explained.

"You didn't know?" Yuko asked Bokuto with confusion in her voice.

"Didn't know what?"

"Nevermind, yeah I was busy. I'm busy piling your schedule and making sure you won't be complaining again because of it."

Bokuto let go of the topic and looked again at Akaashi who's still busy talking with other people in their crew. Bokuto stared at Akaashi's face for a long time, even though Akaashi is smiling Bokuto noticed something off about it.

His smile didn't reach his eyes. Did something bad happen today?

Bokuto heard a knock on the door, and he glanced through the door and saw Yukie in there.

"Oh? Yukippe?" Bokuto stood up and approached Yukie at the door.

"Is something happening? The crew's gathering around?" Yukie asked and peeked inside and saw Akaashi, "Hmm? New member?"

Shirofuku Yukie is Yuko's sister, they work together in the crew. Yukie is Bokuto's stylist and they've been friends since high-school days, since Yukie served as their team manager before in Fukurodani.

"Yeah, he's Akaashi! He's super great you know, you want to meet him?" Bokuto asked while smiling at Yukie.

"Akaashi? You mean, Akaashi Keiji right? That photographer in Instagram." Yukie said and looked at Akaashi once again.

"Yeah, him! You know him?"

"He has a lot of fans in Instagram, I'm a fan of him too! He's so skilled and talented you know, when it comes to photography." Yukie compliments.

"I know right! That's why I'm so happy he joined the crew," Bokuto said with so much enthusiasm, and is literally glowing.

"You're much more energetic than usual, you close with him?" Yukie asks.

Bokuto smiled, "We're friends!"

"Oh, it's rare for you to be close with someone at work. I mean...you befriended everyone in the crew but I never seen you talk with them to me like this, you seem so happy talking about Akaashi." Yukie laughs, "If I didn't know better I'd probably think you like him or something.."