20

Author's P.O.V

     "What's going on? Did something happen on stage?" Jay asked K. "I'm not sure, I thought I took good care of myself, but I'm in a bad condition now" K said. "Appa, you should rest" Xinyi said worriedly at K.

     "Yeah you should hyung" Jake said. Then K nodded and the trainees went to rest. Xinyi went to the pantry and made some food for K. Then she brought it to K's room. "Appa~!" Xinyi said entering the room.

     "Oh, Xinyi" K said smiling weakly. "What is that?" K said looking at the food. "Eat up appa" Xinyi said placing the food in the table. Jay helped K walk to the table. "Wah, gumawo Xinyi-ssi" K said eating the food.

     Xinyi just smiled and sat down beside in front of Jay and K. Then Jungwon and Jake came in and sat down beside Xinyi. When K finished eating he went back to his bed and laid down. Xinyi, Jungwon and Jake left the room letting K rest while Jay stayed with K.

     "K hyung must got really tired" Jake said. "Yeah, He helped us a lot too" Jungwon said. "It's the last performance for the final 12 he must have felt really pressured as well" Xinyi said as the three of them head to their rooms.

     Then Xinyi entered their room while Jungwon and Jake also went back to their rooms. "How's K oppa?" Yuna asked seeing Xinyi enter. "He's resting now; I guess he just got really tired" Xinyi answered.

     "Mhm, I always see him practicing late night" Chaerin said. Then Xinyi laid down on her bed tired. "It's elimination again" Xinyi said sighing. "I know right" Chaerin said. "We'll only vote 3 right?" Yuna asked.

     "Yea, then the producers will eliminate 3 too" Chaerin answered. "6 will be eliminated to the ground" Xinyi said. "If I don't get eliminated by the I-landers I feel like I'll be eliminated by the producers" Chaerin said pulling her hair in frustration.

     "Eyy, you did well, don't pressure yourself too much unnie~" Xinyi said. "Xinyi's right, you did well" Yuna said. "I'm really lucky to have you guys as my roommates!" Chaerin said fake crying. Then Xinyi and Yuna just laughed at her.

     After an hour the elimination started. When everyone already voted they were told to go to the lobby. "I-landers please come to the lobby" The voice said. Then the trainees went to the lobby nervously.

     "Now decided by the I-landers and producers, we'll announce the six eliminated members who will move to the ground" The voice said making the trainees more nervous. "With 18 votes... Youngbin" The voice said starting with the boys.

      "The second eliminated with 18 votes.... Kyungmin and the third eliminated with 17..... Jaebeom" The voice said as the eliminated trainees laid their heads low. Then the I-landers eliminated by the producers were announced next.

     "The first eliminated, EJ... The second eliminated, Seon,.... And the third eliminated, Geonu" the voice said as the trainees sadly looked at the eliminated ones. The the eliminated girls were announced next.

     "With 19 votes,.... Sei,..... The second eliminated with 18 votes,... Choerry, and The third eliminated with 16 votes,.. Eunjo" The voice said announcing the Eliminated girls by the I-landers.

     "We'll now announce the trainees chosen by the producers" The voice started. "The first eliminated, Chaerin,..... The second eliminated,.... Yeojin, and the third eliminated,.... Chaeyeon" The voice said.

     "The 12 trainees named should return your name plates and head to the ground" The voice said as the eliminated ones stood up and put back their name plates. The remaining trainees approached them and comforted them.

     "I'll be back~" Chaeyeon said as Xinyi hugged her. "You have too unnie~" Xinyi said as tears fell from her eyes. Then she next approached Yeojin. "Xinyi~!" Yeojin said as Xinyi hugged her. "Unnie~" Xinyi said hugging Yeojin like a bear.

     "Don't worry I'll comeback for you" Yeojin said ruffling her hair Xinyi nodded. Then Xinyi went to Chaerin who was hugging Yuna. "Unnie~!" Xinyi said pouting and joining their hug. "I'll miss you two~!" Chaerin said hugging both of them.

     "We'll miss you too!" Yuna and Xinyi said hugging their unnie. Then Chaerin smiled at the two girls. Then Xinyi went to Choerry and Eunjo. "Comeback unnies, okie?" Xinyi said giving them hugs.

     Then she went to Sei and hugged her. "Hwaiting unnie! You have comeback!" Xinyi said as Sei nodded. Then Xinyi approached Geonu. "Oppa, you have to comeback" Xinyi said as Geonu gave her a hug.

      Then she approached Seon and Youngbin. "Aiyaa, Xinyi!" Youngbin said giving her a hug. "Youngbin oppa comeback ok?" Xinyi said. Youngbin nodded. "Hwaiting Seon oppa! Comeback okay?" Xinyi said as Seon pinched her cheeks.

     "Of course, I will, I wanna annoy you more~" Seon said. Xinyi smiled and nodded. "Yeah sure" Xinyi said smiling at Seon. Then she went to Kyungmin, EJ and Jaebeom. "Oppas hwaiting! You'll be back! You have to" Xinyi said.

      The three nodded at her and gave her a hug. Then the eliminated trainees entered th gate. The trainees waved them goodbye while crying. Then the gate turned leaving the trainees crying.

     The trainees walked towards the ground. As they opened the door the grounders jumped in shock. They stood up and welcomed the I-landers. Then they comforted the I-landers who came and hugged them.

     "BTW where is Yoonwon and Miso?" EJ asked noticing the two trainees who weren't around. "Well,... Yoonwon left and Miso got her ankle sprained so..." Jaeho said sadly making the trainees shocked. "Yoonwon went to some place or?" Geonu asked.

     "He... left the show" Taki said sadly the trainees' eyes widened. "Really?!" The trainees asked shocked. The other trainees nodded looking down. "And Miso can't perform?" Eunjo asked. The trainees nodded.

     "Then how will she be able to show her performance?" Chaerin asked. Then the trainees said they don't know what will happen. Then the trainees from I-land nodded still shocked.

     Then the system went on. The trainees walked in front of it. "Here are the rules for the Ground's last test" The voice said. Then the words 'The final 6' flashed on the screen. "For the final 6 everyone in the ground must perform together." The voice said.

    Through the global voting, only six people can join I-land, where there is an opportunity to debut. The ground's last test will be in three days" The voice said as the trainees eagerly listened.

     "From now on, please redistribute the parts." The voice said as the grounders sighed. Then the trainees nodded and distributed the parts. It was quit awkward for the trainees. Then they redistributed the parts by voting.

- TO BE CONTINUED –

Congratulations to Enhypen!!! All of their songs were really good, I liked 'Let me' in's choreo a lot and I heard Geonu, Taki, and Hanbin were there as well at the artist's room!!! I'm so happy for them, let's keep streaming and supporting the boys OT23!!!!!!!!!