Heads or Tails?

~~~

The complete-humanoid figure flew. The 3 felt the intense wind as the Susano'o soared through the piercing air. Naruto and the others were now standing inside the Susano'o. But, to be more specific, they were standing on the jewel on the Susano'o's forehead.

Naruto dropped to his knees as he closed one eye. He was straining his body even more than he personally would have liked. But if this can save them all, then so be it.

They had already failed this mission.

Naruto's breathing deepened and fastened as he looked towards the ground. Enryu and his subordinates were all being protected by the dark aura that illuminated around them. They were all floating.

"So, you all have survived! But, it's clear that you 3 were barely able to do it!" Enryu boosted his voice with chakra. He gripped the Crucifer tightly as he had an amused expression on his face.

He had to resort to the blade to go beyond my power. We truly are equals now, Enryu. Naruto thought as he started to slowly regulate his breathing back to a much more calm pattern. "His power is truly great." Neji suddenly said. They agreed with a nod.

"His power is very great, indeed." Sasuki said as she clenched her fists tightly. She and Neji felt like they were an absolute burden to Naruto. But, they knew that deep down, they just had to get stronger.

"We need to get out of here." Naruto told them. He gritted his teeth as he maintained the Perfect Susano'o. He wasn't very good at sustaining the Susano'o in its complete form.

"How are we going to do that?" Asked Neji as he too looked down. Naruto took a deep breath. "What's your current sight distance on your Byakgugan?" Naruto asked as he looked towards Neji.

"My current distance is around a mile or two away. If I stretch it a bit, I might say 3 miles. But, that's only a guess on my part of the stick." Responded Neji. Naruto nodded at that. "Sasuki, are you still able to fire off jutsus?" Asked Naruto as he looked towards her.

"Of course, I can. I still have enough chakra to do more jutsus." Sasuki told Naruto as she too looked at him. "Good, I managed to formulate a plan." Naruto looked back down and saw Enryu and the others slowly being brought down by the dark aura.

"And that plan is. . .? We don't have much time." Sasuki asked Naruto. He nodded to that.

"Neji will be our eyes — he will be able to use the near-360 degree vision to see any problems along the way." Naruto said and turned around to Sasuki.

"You shall destroy any roadblocks along the way. If Enryu and the others try and follow us, you have to cast jutsus to create distance and back them off away from my Susano'o." Naruto said as his Susano'o started to move.

"And I shall be the driver. I'll guide this Susano'o." Naruto glared towards Enryu. Their eyes connected. "You're a cunning one, Uzumaki Naruto! But, from the little time that I have fought you, I know how you roll! You like facing problems head-on with no signs of faltering or giving up!" Enryu yelled as he continued to boost his voice by using an absurd amounts of chakra.

Naruto smirked.

"Inugami Enryu! You just have proven my point further! That you are nothing without the Crucifer that you wield! I don't care how many Holy Blade that you shall wield! No matter what, I will STRIKE. YOU. DOWN!" Naruto yelled as he too boosted his voice with chakra.

Naruto's Susano'o started to warp the air around them as they as began to fly through the air once more. There will always be one common thing that any Holy Blade shall grant its wielder.