more than friends ray x reader pt. 2

so this is a continue of from the first part and ooh theres drama between y/n and Emma

it's been a week since you confessed to him, and lets say you had competition, while you knew he liked you the other girl was none other than Emma though you knew she and Norman liked each other you couldn't shake the feeling that she liked both Norman and Ray. The more you thought about it the more it upset you so you wanted to talk to Ray about it but knew he would say he wouldn't have feelings for her or say don't worry.

Readers pov

"hey Gilda, so I think I should ask Ray something but I'm scared on his answer"

"oh, what do you want to ask him?"

"so I think Emma likes him, but I'm not so sure so I'm wondering since he's so observant if he noticed anything strange about Emma when it comes to him."

Gilda paused "I think you should ask him since she really has being acting strange when it comes to him"

"ok, will do thank you Gilda" I pulled her into a tight embrace then ran off to the library.

Ray pov
"so y/n what did you want to ask me" she took a deep breath
"have you noticed anything strange or weird with Emma lately?" I thought for a bit

"now that you mention it, yes she has been acting very strange" just as she was about to say something Emma stormed into the library and saw me. Then the second her eyes landed on y/n she had a glare that could kill. Just as I was about to say something Emma ran up to me and hugged me.

"Raaay, where have you been? Leaving your boo alone" I looked over to y/n but then I saw her with tears in her eyes and before I could speak she ran off.

"ah finally she's gone, now since she's gone I was wondering if you would like to be my boyfr-" I punched her, hard in the jaw then ran off to look for y/n

reader pov

I was running to no where in particular I just ran and ran until I crashed into someone which was Gilda.

"oh my y/n are you ok?"

I shook my head "no" as I was  explaining everything she then hugged me and reassured me everything's going to be ok. As we parted our own ways I heard footsteps running to me. As I turned around I saw Ray as he tackled me to the ground I tried pushing him off he held me tighter

"Ray haven't you done enough!" I screamed

"look y/n I'm sorry, I'm not dating Emma I don't even like her I only like you" then when he looked up I saw he had tears as well.

I hugged him

"you better not be" I said while crying and laughing

Emma pov

I followed Ray and then I saw him and...Y/n gosh I hated her Ray should be mine. I growled as I saw her hug him 'THAT SHOULD BE ME!!!' I thought.

rays pov

"soo now we have made up and cleared up anything i was wondering if you would like to officially be my girlfriend?"

"OH MY GOSH YESS of course. But one favor , tell Norman to grow a pair and ask her out."

we laughed then I spoke up. "Will do" then we smooched and walked past Emma while y/n gave her a glare.

ze end heh

wow that's kinda good, welp thank you all for following, voting, viewing  supporting meh I luv you guys hope you enjoyed :)