11•|MOOD SWINGS|

|CHAPTER ELEVEN|

~Anxiety, guilt kills slowly just like
Cancer - TOLA AISH 🌺

I Want to dedicate this chapter to TomiGrace_xx her birthday was on Wednesday. Happy birthday dear ♥️♥️♥️.

Also I'm sorry for the late update, I was meant to update on Wednesday but something happened and I almost lost this chapter but thank God for revision history Sha😪.

Also I'm sorry for the late update, I was meant to update on Wednesday but something happened and  I almost lost this chapter but thank God for revision history Sha😪

(Song : listen to Your body by Mayorkun 'Gege' )

I feel like this chapter isn't that good so please guys just give me a feedback if you like it. Thanks so much Wattpadis.

~CHASE~

Lost.

I was just lost through out Today.

Feelings that I couldn't control, feelings that I was lost in, feelings that I couldn't explain kept overwhelming me but I found solace and peace in them.

My mood swings.

The tap on my shoulder jerked me out of my supposed trance to actuality.

"You zoned out again." Miss Claire said as she walked back to her seat. "What were you thinking about?"

"Nothing." I told her truthfully.

Honestly I didn't even know what I was thinking about. It was just like I was lost into empty thoughts that I couldn't decipher. Thoughts that were there yet it wasn't. More like I was in a timeless trance.

I was just in school when I knew I had to see Miss Claire because she was the only one that could help and bring me out of my mood swing.

"Mood swings?" She asked looking at me.

I nodded. "Yes. It doesn't even tell me when it would arrive."

She chuckled softly, "Well it's a mood people with bipolar disorder experience, and I'm sure you should be used to it by now. Also you know that it doesn't knock before it arrives but at least it is not anger or anxiety."

I sighed heavily. "I don't like the anger part of it either." I told her, meaning every single word I said...

God help me!

She sighed rubbing her eyes with her hand. "Chase! Do you have anything you have interest in anything?"

"Apart from reading and having sex? I don't have interest in anything, more like nothing interests me." I told her.

She smiled. "How about sports? It helps cool off some steam."

"I've never been interested in sports."