chapter 17.

So I leave for a week and come back to see 1k plus reads😩 you guys are the best . Thanks for giving this story a chance. Enjoy.

    May sat in her office when her phone rang indicating a face time from Reece her boyfriend.

Boyfriend. She still could not believe that she was now dating that handsome ,sexy and tall hunk of a man even though it had just been twelve hours. Had it not been for her boyfriend cheating on her she wouldn't have even come across this man.

    She accepted the call and was met with a slightly chubby cute face with chocolate on his face on the screen. It was Blue. He was holding the phone a little bit too close to his face. How he knew how to operate it was beyond her.

   " Hi baby! " She said excitedly earning her a loud cute giggle from blue. He started to move with the phone. May had no idea where he was going .

   " May may. I miss you." He replied and then put his big blue eyes so close to the phone. How cute  she thought.

   " I missed you too my love. Where's Papa?" She asked him. She could only now see blur on the screen as he ran with the phone.

     She heard muffled voices and ruffles coming from the phone and was now met with Reece' handsome face on the screen.

    " Hey babe" she said to him. He looked to be in his office at home and he now had blue on his shoulders as blue began to  giggle excitedly at the sound of my voice.

   " Mi amore how are you? I have no idea how this little man got a hold of my phone. You sneaky little rascal." He said making blue laugh again.

" I'm fine a little bit bored before I got a call from my sweet heart."

" Are you in a relationship with me or my son ? You have to pick a side woman." He said giving her a fake angry look. She knew he was joking though. By now he had moved to sit on his chair as blue moved on to do whatever he was doing.

     " Oh I'm with you. Only you can make me feel so good." She replied with the most sexy look in her book.

      " Fuck tesoro. You really need to stop doing that. " He replied.

   " Stop doing what?" She said with an innocent look pulling her chiffon top which already had a cleavage even lower.

    " You pushing it mi amore. But I'm gonna have to give you a good spanking the next time I see you. " He replied.

    " I'm looking forward to it babe. Anyway I'll be coming around today. I miss my baby. "

    " I missed you too mi amore."

" Who was talking about you. I was talking about my other baby blue." She said with a laugh.

   Reece let out a groan rubbing his palm over his face . That made May laugh even harder.

   " It's not fair tesoro." He said with a faint smile.

" I know baby . I know. I'll talk to you later . I have to verify a new lipstick stock coming in today."

    " Okay. Bye tesoro."

" Bye baby." Faintly hearing him tell blue to not finish all the chocolate pudding and to leave some for him before cutting the call .

    She sat there and just smiled. . It had been a while since she felt that happy and she wouldn't trade that feeling for the world.

∆∆∆

Seven hours later , the three of them were sitting on the couch in Reece living room watching paw patrol. A kiddies show that blue had used his puppy dog eyes to compel them to watch together.

    The living room was really beautiful with black white and gold detailing and furniture . Beautiful and classy just how they both liked it.

Soon enough , blue fell asleep on Mays chest. That seemed to be his favorite place in the world now since he had not let go of her the moment she arrived.

May had her back on Reece' chest as they sat in a spoon position. His heart felt content and happy. He loved the feeling. He gently stood up and picked blue up to put in his room.

It might have been a kid show but May was very engrossed in it until a body stood in her sight.

   " Come on mi amore. Let's go to sleep. We've got work tomorrow ."

  She motioned for him to carry her with a pout on her lips.

He laughed and did so. She placed her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist as the traveled up the stairs and to his room.

   "Sometimes I wonder if you are the actual baby between you and blue . "

  " But I am your baby."she replied.

" That you are tesoro. Now let's get to bed."

Vote. Comment. Share