Chapter 15

After everyone cheered, three stone pots were put into use at the same time. But this time it didn't go so smoothly. A stone pot cracked when it was about to produce salt after being heated. The crowd exclaimed, and some people hurriedly went to see two stone pots outside, and saw that the pot was in good condition and salt could be produced immediately.

  "What's the matter with Bai Mu?" The patriarch looked at Bai Mu and hoped to get an answer from him.

  After taking a closer look, Bai Mu said to the patriarch: "The stone for this pot is wrong. The stone is resistant to high heat and fire. This stone is slightly different from the other two. Let people choose the stone later. Just choose the stone for the two stone pots."

  Bai Mu thought that there would still be problems when talking on paper . The night before he went to choose the stone, he found a book about stone in the space and went there.

  After hearing this, the patriarch breathed a sigh of relief and then set about arranging people to continue to choose stone tomorrow. They still had to make three pots. Then he arranged for the orcs to go hunting tomorrow, picking the barro fruit, and letting Bai Mu teach everyone to bacon.

  For the rest of the time, Bai Mu was fine, and he asked Celtic to take him to the forest. He wanted to find some ingredients, but the wild vegetables he picked last time were boiled in broth by Anqiluo.

  Celtic knew that Bai Mu was going to find the ingredients and readily agreed, his appetite was really bad recently. Bai Mu sat on Celtic's back, and they were going to go a little further this time.

  Arriving in a dense forest with lush vegetation, Celtic slowly descended into the woods, and Bai Mu got off his back. Because here is far away from the tribe, Celtic did not change into a human form but followed Bai Mu in a beast form, always paying attention to the surrounding movement.

  Bai Mu looked around for edible food, and Celtic was also introducing him. Bai Mu picked a lot of wild vegetables and fruits according to Celtic's introduction. In addition, Bai Mu was also pleasantly surprised to find Cao Guo and Zanthoxylum bungeanum, but it is estimated that it is only March and April, and the fruiting period of these two plants will be until August and September. It's a pity that he has to wait for several months before he can eat pepper and grass fruit.

  What surprised him most was that he found a piece of white radish. He excitedly took out a small hoe with long arms and three fingers wide, dug a lot, and stuffed it directly into his backpack regardless of whether it was dirty. Some of the older radishes had already produced seeds, and he carefully collected a lot of them and prepared to bring them back to plant.

  He looked at the slices of carrots, he couldn't take them back all at once, and after filling his backpack, he regretted that he hadn't dug them out.

  "Is what Bai Mu dug up in the soil is really edible?" Celt asked curiously as he looked at Bai Mu excitedly digging a backpack of what he called a carrot.

  "Well, this is delicious. Let's go back earlier. I will make it for you to taste." Bai Mu maintained a high mood now.

  "Good." Celtic looked forward to it.

  The two walked around in the woods again, and found nothing to bring back. Suddenly Celtic straightened his ears and became alert. Celt used his tail to roll up Bai Mu and put it on his back, and flew to a towering tree to hide Bai Mu in the tree.

  "You're hiding here for a while, a few Rolubeasts have come over." After Celtic finished speaking, Bai Mu saw three huge wild boars.

  "Celtic, can you hunt a rorum beast and go back?" Bai Mu looked at the size of Celtic and the size of the wild boar. They are not at the same level, so it should be fine to hunt.

  "Okay, no problem." Celtic said and dived down. Rolumon noticed the aura of a powerful orc and turned to escape. The largest of them was pushed to the ground by Celtic, and Celtic stretched out. Sharp Claw easily brought its life.

  Seeing the death of the prey, Celtic flew to the tree to take Bai Mu next. When Bai Mu looked in the direction of Luolumon, his eyes lit up, and he saw garlic not far away. Bai Mu flew over and pulled out a lot.

  "Selte, let's go back." After it was done, Bai Mu held the garlic and urged Celtic home contentedly.

  Celtic was happy to see Bai Mu, and he happily took Bai Mu and his prey home.

  As soon as he got home, Bai Mu summoned Anqiluo and Nishizawa who had been with him for the past two days. Even Lei Zhe, who had brought fruits to Anqiluo, was arrested. This time even the little lion was no exception. Few people understand what Bai Mu is going to do?

  When Bai Mu said that he would make good food for them in the evening, he was all interested. I didn't see him so much fanfare when he was boiling salt. I really looked forward to it. The most active of them is the little lion Tabor.

  Bai Mu asked Nishizawa to find out the large clay pot at home and set up two fires, and boiled water to scald the pig hair. Let Celtic and Reger shave the pig hair with a stone knife.

  Seeing that it was not easy to use here, Celt proposed to take the clay pot to the stream to get it. Bai Mu readily agreed. The whole group went to the stream.

  The passing orcs looked at their strange team curiously. When they reached the stream, a few people built a simple stove and started to light a fire. To say that cooking prey is the best of the orcs, but this time seems to be a bit troublesome. They usually peel the skin directly, but this time they have to shave. Can the skin be eaten?

  "Can Bai Mu's skin be eaten?" Lei Zhe asked his doubts. He is not like Celtic. He does whatever Bai Mu says, without asking why.

  "Yes, this is a good thing. Celtic, you are going back to find some clay pots. Later, it may not be enough." Bai Mu looked at the four pots he brought out and felt that they were not enough. Celtic flew back to get the jar without saying a word.

  Seeing that there was enough hot water, Bai Mu asked Nishizawa and Anqiluo to scrape the radish skins and the little lion to peel garlic. Soon Celt came back, and the two of them shaved the pig's hair clean, and then went to school.

  "Wait, what do you want to do?" Bai Mu saw that Celtic wanted to throw all the internal organs away, and immediately called to stop.

  "Throw it away?" Celtic looked at Bai Mu strangely.

  "Don't throw it away, keep it useful." Bai Mu stared at this violent guy.

  "Oh." Celtic obediently put the viscera aside on the clean slab. Then began to dismember the body of the Luolumon.

  Bai Mu walked to a pile of internal organs and called for Anqiluo's help to separate the heart and liver. Then let Anqiluo wash these and put them in a clay pot and take them back later. Bai Mu washed his intestines with salt by himself.

  Anqiluo watched Bai Mu wash his intestines with salt and finally understood why he brought salt out. At this time, Nishizawa had already cut the two forearm-sized radishes that Bai Mu had given him and put them in a clay pot. The little lion’s garlic had been peeled a long time ago to help Celtic.

  The claws of the orcs are very easy to use, and the rorum beasts quickly decompose and put them into a clay pot. The group of people returned home mightily. Bai Mu asked Celt to get a few ribs, chopped them into small pieces and put them in a clay pot for Nishizawa to boil the carrot and rib soup.

  Then he arranged for Celt to break down a large piece of terrine for him and put it in a clay pot to cook together. Considering the food intake of the orcs, this time they cooked a lot.

  He also set up a small iron pot himself, began to refine oil, and let Anqiluo follow along. When Anqiluo learned, he let go and let Anqiluo do it himself.

  Bai Mu pretended to handle the wild vegetables he picked today, and secretly took out a handful of green onions from the space and asked Tabor to take it to wash it. Then he went to instruct the two orcs to make the Luolu beast smaller according to his requirements. He is going to dry his intestines and skins and use them for frying when he wants to eat them. Part of it is made into deep-fried meat and stored in a clay pot. Just remove it and heat it up when you want to eat it.

  The sky gradually dimmed, and there was a scent overflowing from Celtic's house. Tabor, Reggie, and Celtic felt hungry by the smell. At this time, Bai Mu was using a heavy stone knife to smash the garlic into a pottery bowl, add a little salt, and scoop a spoonful of hot soup to boil the garlic. Then remove the three-threaded meat and cut it into a ceramic bowl.

  "Bai Mu, the oil is ready."

  "Well, put the oil residue in a pottery bowl, put some salt and mix well." Bai Mu is busy taking the liver out and slices it, cutting the green onion into sections. Then Bai Mu fried a pork liver with chopped green onion, and a vegetarian wild vegetable.

  After everything was set up, everyone looked at today's dinner and felt very rich, but there was no barbecue. The evening dishes include garlic white meat, radish ribs soup, oil residue, vegetable stir-fried vegetables, pork liver and chopped green onion.

  Bai Mu served everyone a bowl of radish soup, and then taught everyone to dip them with garlic paste. Orcs have a sensitive sense of smell and feel that the mashed garlic smell is too big and unpleasant. But after seeing Bai Mu eat it, he took a bite embarrassed. It felt weird at first, but after a few chews, it felt delicious. The little lion likes to eat oily dregs, and children like dry and fragrant things.

  Nishizawa and Anqilou like to eat radish very much, they think it is sweet and delicious. Seeing that Bai Mu had eaten a lot today, Celtic was relieved.

  Everyone was full of this meal, and they never knew there was such a practice. And every dish is delicious. Tabor's stomach was round and satisfied, and he was determined to make Bai Mu become his own tower.

  Nishizawa and Anqiluo also ate a lot. They praised the white mucai for being so delicious, and clamored for Baimu to teach them to cook. Bai Mu looked at the empty plates, and was very happy that everyone liked the dishes they cooked.

  After eating, Bai Mu was worried that the unprocessed meat would go bad, so he salted it and prepared to wait until dawn.