BROTHERHOOD

Timeskips...[Arez just want to move fast after da fillers muhehe]

Izuku POV

It was 6am..I turned off my alarm clock.I jumped down from the bed and did some streching excersice.Yeah I gained lot muscle..i was kind buff bit more after that hella Saitama training..gladly I wasnt bald.
We had 2 hours before school started.
So I took towel and went to bathroom for cleaning myself.

"Mom wheres BBB?"I asked mother who prepared breakfast.

"I thought he awake with you..maybe he was still tired after back from Jiji house"mom said as she stirred up a jug of milk

I nodded.After finishing took bath and wore school uniform.I knocked BBB his bedroom door.

"BBB..wake up .or you are going late for school"I said as I knocked his door for third time.

Geesh this little boy made me worried.I noticed he didnt talk much aftee back here...after back from Lady Fuyuki mansion.What something happen on my lil bro?.Hmmm..i guessed he was just really tired.

The door opened.I saw BBB gave a weak smile to me.I surprised that he had dress up in school uniform.I noticed he got eyebag under his eyes.He cried?.
Okay that suspicious.I would ask him when we got right time.

"Okay niisan..lets have breakfast"BBB said with smile.

I just nodded.Hmm..as a big bro I need to cheer up him.Three of us had breakfast.BBB had a tuna sandwhich an a glass of milk.I could see he faked his smile.

"Okay mom..bye"I said to mom.
"Have a nice day at school"mom smiled.

BBB and I then jogged to school.Well yeah thats our routine so we could train our stamina.I noticed BBB daydreamed.Ok thats more weird.Whats wrong with my beloved brother.

"Hey BBB...i think we need to talk "I stopped jogging.

BBB just astonished but he stopped jogging.We were at playground.I looked at my wristwatch..we still got 1 hour left.Nah the school wasnt far from here
So I grabbed BBB hand and pulled him towards a swing.

"Hmm niisan..what are you doing.We need to go or we will late"BBB said in panicked way.

"Its okay.We still got time.BBB..i know you kept something from me and mother.You barely talk after back from Lady Fuyuki mansion yesterday"I said in stern bit.

BBB just sighed heavilly.

"Sorry "he said as he sat on the swing.

I smiled and squatted in front of him and hold his hands.He looked at me.

"Listen BBB..you are my little brother.Yeah we might not blood related but we related with musubi.You should know that.So tell me what happen after you back from that mansion"I said to him.

I noticed BBB smiled and blushed bit.Lightning persona huh..yep..his eyes pupils color change into red just now.
At least he smiled.A real smile.

"Well Lady Fuyuki was part of TAPOPS.She knew everything bout my quirk.She said that..the chance I going back at my place is zero because this dimesion coordinate changed due clash power between Nana and AFO years ago."BBB told me.

I just nodded.Thats new for me.

"But we can use teleport quirk and set up new coordinate right"I said.

"Its useless niisan.Teleport into another muti dimension risky.Thats mean I stuck here forever niisan.I cannot meet my family anymore"BBB started crying.

I just sighed.It was hurt when you lost your family.Without hesitation I gave BBB a brother hugging.I let him cried as much as he wanted.I might not his real brother but as his brother..I had to protect him in any cost.

"Dont worry BBB..we will find another way to bring back you home.I promise"I patted his back

"Thank big bro.You are the best"BBB said in sobbing.

"There..there"I patted his back gently.

At least he shared his problem.

Yo Arez here...yeah this chpter might cliche bit..I just want to make they became more inseparable and protect each other.Hope you like it.

PLUS ULTRA!!

TERBAIK!!!

Hello USJ ARC..IM COMINGGG!!!