ARC 15 : DEATH CYCLE

Chapter 213: Death Cycle (XI)

TL: Resonance

Shang Ke slowly opened his eyes and came back from the dead once again. Di Kui squatted beside the bed and was as quiet as a chicken. Seeing Shang Ke wake up, his eyes shone brightly.

Shang Ke sat up and the worn out blanket covering his chest fell down, revealing his bright and clean skin. The “fierce battle” previously didn’t leave a single trace on his body.

Di Kui couldn’t help but stretch out his fingers, seemingly wanting to leave a scratch on that bright and clear skin. Shang Ke quickly dodged, but his movement was still a step too late. Di Kui’s sharp nails scratched from the side of Shang Ke’s waist to his belly.

Shang Ke thought : Not good, I’m going to be injured again! However, the expected pain didn’t appear and only a slight itch could be felt. Shang Ke lowered his head to look and surprisingly found that the place that got scratched by the nails didn’t have a single scratch at all.

Shang Ke touched his body in surprise. His skin was flexible and his muscles were well proportioned. They seem… stronger than before?

While Shang Ke was studying himself, he suddenly felt a shadow enveloping him. Di Kui held the back of Shang Ke’s waist, raised his head and kissed Shang Ke’s lips. The cold touch made Shang Ke tremble slightly.

Di Kui turned his body, placed Shang Ke on his lap and took in his smell.

Shang Ke leaned back slightly and thought : Don’t tell me this fellow intends to go for another round?! The reaction of his lower body was very obvious and the two of their positions were in place. The only difference was that it wasn’t as uncomfortable this time. Although Di Kui’s strength was great, he didn’t hurt Shang Ke. This definitely wasn’t because Di Kui mastered some superb skills overnight. It was because his body has indeed… evolved.

Di Kui also seems to have discovered this abnormality. His two large hands touched all over Shang Ke’s body, occasionally poking lightly a few times. He watched the skin sunk in and bounce back out and was having a great time playing.

Then, he accidently played too much and exerted too much strength, poking a bloody hole on Shang Ke’s waist.

Di Kui: “…”

Shang Ke: “…”

Shang Ke couldn’t handle this kind of flirting…

Di Kui placed Shang Ke on the bed. Then, he leaned down and licked Shang Ke’s wound.

Shang Ke wasn’t sure if it was just his imagination, but the speed of recovery for his wound seemed to be faster than before.

Could the zombie virus in Di Kui’s body let him evolve? Shang Ke looked at the man whose head was buried on his chest and pondered whether he should seek death one more time? Since his body has strengthened, this time shouldn’t be as tragic as the first time right?

It could be seen that someone has achieved new heights through “death”.

As he was hesitating, Di Kui suddenly stopped. Di Kui propped his arm on both sides of Shang Ke and looked at him intently with two golden burning eyes. After a while, he lowered his head and pecked Shang Ke’s lips and reluctantly withdrew. He turned around and looked for a fairly intact milk bottle from the overturned box and put in his mouth. Then, he sat naked beside the bed and concentrated on “drinking milk”.

Shang Ke looked at him in astonishment. This fellow actually has moments he doesn’t come forcefully?! Shang Ke would have thought that Di Kui had no more demands if not for the giant object between his legs which was still standing upright. Hence, this was the “thoughtfulness” the zombie king has grasped on his own?