I am just loving his torture!

Priya Arora

I am just tired of the Vijay drama.
What the fuck does he want from us?
He is threatning me that if Dhruvv or Sachin comes to know about anything he will harm Sarah.
And I know he is capable of doing that.
I've seen what monster is he!

But I am not going to give up. Nobody would come to know about Sarah's abortion. I've made arrangements in the hospital. She aborted in the hospital where i was studying for my undergrad.
Vijay cannot get the records but he has the photos and also he has taped Sarah.

I just hope everything goes fine. Today when Dhruvv said he would stand by my side always, I wanted to tell him that he can't. He will not when Vijay tells everything. No one would want to even see my face.
I was brought out of my thoughts when someone dragged me in a corner and ofcourse It was Khatri.

Fucking Bastard!

"I am telling you for the last time Priya. Come with me otherwise everyone will know Sarah's truth." He said pinning me to the wall.

"Do not even dare  touch me. And I won't come anywhere with you. You cannot tell a single thing about Sarah to anyone. Because if you show the tape I would inform the police and you would get arrested for pornography. Then they will also come to know about your other businesses. Do not try and blackmail me. And you have no proof about the abortion incident." I said smirking and pushed him away.

I walked and saw Sarah and Sachin talking and laughing with each other. I smiled. I would never ever let her smile fade. I have promised her that nothing would come her way and I would not let Vijay ruin her.
Just then I saw Natasha talking to Dhruvv and he was looking absolutely comfortable talking to her.

What the hell!

I walked towards them and then saw that Natasha kept her hand on his bicep and was batting her eyelashes at him. He looked at her hand and then moved away and was looking here and there.
She again kept her hand and by now I reached them.
She said "Ohh come on Dhruvv... She doesn't even have time to look at you. Why are you going away from me? I know I was your first love and you cannot love her like you did—

She was interrupted by Dhruvv
" Our married life is none of your business. And you weren't my first love." He scowled and tried to move away but she held his bicep tightly.

I swear I really want to strangle her!

I very gently removed her hand from his bicep as I was behind him Dhruvv turned around and smiled at me.

There goes my heart!
Now is not the time to gush over your husband!

I held his elbow and gave a very sweet smile to Natasha. "Wasn't my last warning enough?" I asked.

"Dhruvv...Does your wife not trust you? Or does she feel threatened by me?" She asked looking at me.
Dhruvv just removed his hand from my hold and rested it on my waist.
He kissed the side of my head and whispered "Calm down babe. You know she means nothing to me!"
I looked at him and he gave me one of his breathtaking smiles.

Stop Smiling at me like that!

I smiled at him and said "I know she means nothing to you." I turned to her and then said "But I would absolutely appreciate if you do not touch my husband."

"He would have been with me if I wouldn't have left him. You know that right?" She said smirking.

"Natasha— I interrupted Dhruvv.