Bound To The Twin Hybrids. UNEDITED/ EDITING!!

Third(POV):
(AGES:Te'risha=35; Brian=38;Grandparents=59; Twins=Infants; Kiara=6; Trey=8; Jordan=10; Coby=8; Kadin-8)
The whole storm family was enjoying a picnic in the summer heat. Kiara's father, grandfather, and brothers went to go pick up the guests that Jordan and Trey invited.
While Kiara, Te'risha, Eliza, and the new born twins are setting up the picnic. With the twins being watched by Eliza Kiara helps out Te'risha with the food and mat.
Kiara, jealous of the fact her brothers want to spend time with other people then complained to her mother.

"Mommy!" Kiara exclaims with a pout.

"Yes Kira?" Answered back Te'risha as she set up the picnic for the family.

"My brothers don't like me any more!"

Te'risha puts down the last plates on the mat, and after checking her newborn twins she turns to her daughter.

"Now Ara why do you think that?"

"Thay wnt to ply wth dey frinds ad lft me her!"

Te'risha gives her daughter a pinch on her cheeks.

"Gurl I KNOW yo ass didn't just talk about being wich yo mama as a punishment! Because yo ass been pouting this whole trip be HAPPY you don't have a punishment!"

As tears start to fill Kiara's eyes Te'risha signs and puts her eldest daughter on her lap.

"Just because your brothers want to spend time with others doesn't mean they don't love you. Me, your father, brothers, grandparents, and even your baby sisters love you."

Distracted by the fact the twins might love her turns to her grandma.

"GG! Do da twns luv me?"

Eliza looks at her daughter who laughs in her direction. Rolling her eyes with a smile she turns to her granddaughter.

"Yes Kiara. Your baby sisters love you so much just like the rest of us. So you have to forgive your brothers too because they love you."

Kiara then pouts in anger remembering how angry she is with them.

"Y do I hav to forgve thm? Thy don't car bout me anymor!"

Eliza puts a binkie in the twins mouth and turns to Kiara.

"You have to forgive them. Remember one day you are going to have to take care of the twins and be the bigger sister. And at the same time you will want to discover and make your own choices. But does that mean you don't love the twins?"

Kiara playing with the twins thinks a little and shakes her head.

Eliza then nods.

"You see. You can't be selfish and try to put your own desires over others Kiara. One day you will learn when it's ok to put your desires above others and when it's not ok to do so. Do you understand now?"

Kiara nods just as her father's car pulls into the forest. Smiling, she runs to her father.

"DADDY!"

Brian picks up his daughter and spins her around.

"How my baby girl?!"

Kiara whines to her father.

"I'm not a bby no mor! The twins r the bbys now! Lok I don't evn hav my bby teth no more!"

Kiara gives her father a toothy smile as her grandfather rubs her head and chuckles.