(1) New Moon

General warning: I do not advise people under the age of 15 to read this (but I'm sure you'll do it anyway)! I do not tolerate any referances to Killing Stalking or any other works you may have read in the past besides my own stories as it is rude...

General warning: I do not advise people under the age of 15 to read this (but I'm sure you'll do it anyway)! I do not tolerate any referances to Killing Stalking or any other works you may have read in the past besides my own stories as it is rude to do so!

Since this is a work that is in no way holy, all the characters will be aged up to adults! I will not be following the manga/anime plot at all, and there will be concept crossovers from other mangas/animes! Have any issues with these rules and regulations? Then please leave since no one has time to deal with your bullshit :)

Reader POV

It was raining when my team and I got a call from the Supernatual Activity Investigation Bureaucracy, or SAIB.

"We've found a level seven crisis in downtown Tokyo! We need agents class A and S to go to the scene at 5th and 10th west!"

I looked at my team which consisted of Kuroo Tetsuro, Dazai Osamu, and Huntington Caspiro from the states. "You guys ready to go?"

Kuroo let out an obnoxious hyena laugh and dragged everyone to the car, getting into the driver's seat.

Even though I was the captain of our team, he was my vice-captain since my former vice-captain Ginberryal Yuno went missing on a mission back in Hyogo last August.

Now it was October.

"It's a new moon," Dazai muttered as he got into the passanger's seat since I liked to be in the back with Huntington and our AI systems. "You all know what that means."

"What does it mean?" Huntington rolled her green eyes. "Don't tell me it's another omen?"

"It is," he said gravely as Kuroo floored it. "They say new moons are dark for a reason. The hidden darkness that everyone is fearful of."

"Man, I hate wearing these stupid gloves," Kuroo complained.

I rolled my eyes at him and he stuck his tongue at me through the rearview mirror. "Well, get over it. Would you rather have cursed blood on your hands?"

"...No..."

"Then stop complaining." I checked the levels of cursed energy I was surging into my weapons.

While I was the captain of this squad, I wasn't just that.

I was also the vice-president of SAIB with my best friend Choi Habek the president of the organization, who was also my older brother.

My nickname was 'Silver Fox' since my natural (h/c) hair turned silver at the bottom whenever I would use a vast amount of cursed energy to get rid of curses that would potentially hurt civilians who didn't have the sight.

I also had the agility of a fox and one of my weapons were gloves that had metalic claws dripping with my lethal cursed energy, but I also had the Choi family's sacred technique of a siren.