25

"jeno, who the hell is she and why is she holding a baby?"

kyungmi stared at the two women, wide-eyed and clearly terrified.

"mrs.lee, that is my baby and this woman stole jeno from me! she tried breaking us up! she's a soulmate stealer!" narae exclaimed and pointed at kyungmi.

"is that so? jeno i thought i raised you better." jeno's mother said and shook her head before making her way over to kyungmi. kyungmi immediately began stepping backwards away from the woman, baby in her arms.

"that isnt true." kyungmi said, holding her ground.

"don't make this difficult for me lady. hand me the baby and go." jeno's mother said and reached out for sunhi to which kyungmi turned away from.

"she's my baby, you can't take my baby. and jeno is my soulmate. you can't separate us." kyungmi said and narae scoffed.

"mrs.lee look at this liar! that baby is mine and jeno is my soulmate! i even have proof!" narae said and pulled down her sleeve, showing a somewhat similar tattoo to kyungmi and jeno's.

jeno's mother reached out for her sons wrist and saw the tattoo. it wasn't identical but it was very alike and that was more than enough to convince her.

"woman, hand over the baby and leave." jeno's mother said and kyungmi shook her head.

"she is my baby and jeno is my soulmate." kyungmi firmly said and narae scoffed.

"as if jeno was destined to be with a peasant like you. give me the baby before i call the cops." jeno's mother exclaimed and kyungmi looked over at jeno.

"mom, she's my soulmate. this is our baby." jeno said and began making his way over to kyungmi but was stopped by his mother.

"jeno shut up. she isn't your soulmate. she's just some whore of a rebound from narae." his mother said and eventually snatched the baby out of kyungmi's arms, making her cry hysterically.

"give her back!" kyungmi yelled out, only to be dragged by narae.

"get out of my home." narae said with an evil smirk and kyungmi cried out.

"let her fucking go narae." jeno exclaimed and narae simply winked at him and rolled her eyes.

"mom im gonna need you to move out of the way." jeno said to his mother who was standing in front of him holding a screaming sunhi.

"jeno let her go. she isn't your soulmate! she's a maniuplator!" jeno's mother told him and he raised his voice as well.

"how the hell do you know she isn't my soulmate huh?!" jeno yelled as kyungmi's and sunhi's cries became louder.

"because narae is your soulmate! she showed me the evidence! narae hurry and get her out of here." jeno's mother said and narae nodded before completely throwing out an exhausted kyungmi and shutting the front door, locking it immediately.

jeno felt tears in his eyes as he grabbed sunhi and made his way to the door and tried to unlock it but narae stood there, refusing to move from the lock.

"get out of my fucking way narae." jeno said and narae shook her head, standing her ground by the door.

"let that bitch go." narae said and smirked, seeing jeno's vulnerable state.

on the other side of the door, kyungmi sobbed. she lost her soulmate and her baby. she sat there crying for a few minutes before calling her brother to pick her up and hearing her voice like that made taeyong immediately make his way over there.

both lovers were now separated, leaving a horrid feeling inside the both of them. tears flowed heavily and not long after, taeyong arrived. seeing her state, he drove her home and did his best to comfort her but it was no use.

she was now broken.

inside the lee house, jeno sat there, crying as he held the screeching baby.

"jeno, i hope you know this was for the best. as your mother, you know i wish nothing but the best for you." jeno's mother said and reached over to pat his shoulder but jeno smacked her hand away.

"fuck off. you left me because narae fed you lies. she told you i cheated on her when it was the opposite. don't ever say you wish the best for me. you abandoned me. you can't just barge into my life again. you dont fucking control my life." jeno said and his mother glared.

"if you want to keep your job i suggest you shut your mouth. it's for your own good son. she wasn't good enough anyways. now, narae, i'll be here daily to check on my granddaughter and make sure jeno doesn't step a foot outside this house. i don't want him running off to that girl again. i'll contact his job and tell them that he will be working from home." jeno's mother said as she turned to narae who nodded immediately.

"of course mrs.lee. i'll make sure everything is fine here." narae said and jeno scoffed. he stood up, tears still streaming down his face and sunhi still letting out loud cries and made his way up the stairs, locking the bedroom door.

"very well then. i'll see you guys tomorrow. try getting him to unlock that door so you two can sleep. it's been a long day." and with that, jeno's mother left the house and narae locked the door, a smirk creeping on her face and she laid on the couch, making sure jeno didn't try to leave.

her plan worked and now she had jeno to herself.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"dude, this isn't gonna work. we need to do something."

the boys cried as they watched the scene unfold, feeling pain inside themselves as well.

"we just need them to say those three words to each other and save them from that hellhole they are now in."

"please, see each other before 5 days."

——————
are you guys enjoying this story ? 🥺