Bad intenstion

Mew: Sam what are you doing here at this late....and how would you know this address??

Sam: sorry came near for some work and my car broke down...I called my roommate Ae sir to pick me up ...and he only told me that you live here...as he will be a bit late....so i thought to wait here.....I am sorry if I disturbed you...

Mew: oh Ae told you my address ...it's okay ...please sit I just came like this ....you wait here till I change....Mew came without shirt so he went in to grab shirt...

Gulf doesn't feel appropriate to leave the guest here alone so he stayed...he felt a bit uncomfortable as he is in a long shirt...but he thought...it's Sam sir...and he won't mind...

Sam looked at Gulf....and thought oh god Gulf you made me hard just by the look...I feel like ripping your cloth and fuck you here on this couch....you look so sexy in an oversized shirt....

He gave a fake smile to gulf...so gulf I heard you two love birds are staying together...

Gulf: yes sir...today only I moved in this place....how do you know as I didn't share this with many people....

Sam: Gulf anything related to mew sir is a piece of news....and everyone is interested in your life...I just got to know by Ae sir he is my roommate....he only asked me to wait here....

He thought again...Thank you Ae asked me to wait here ... at least I get this opportunity to look at my gulf....

Mew: Gulf why are you standing here go and change and Sam how rude of me I didn't ask you anything.... tell me what you want can I make a coffee for you...

Sam: yes sir sure....thank you so much ...I came here uninvited and you are offering me coffee how sweet of you...

Mew went to the kitchen to make coffee ...Sam looked to the bit open door...gulf entered that room to change his clothes....but by mistake, the door is not shut properly......due to wind it got bit open....Sam looked gulf who opened his shirt and he was wearing a red nighty....it was tightly touching gulf's body....oh my god...that brat will kill me today....he looked to gulf's ass which is not fully covered coz of short panty....gulf was trying to open the knots of the strap....but it was too tight....

Sam asked Mew sir I want to use the washroom urgently....

Mew: Go to any room and use anyone, Sam....

Sam intentionally went to gulf's room...he waits there for some time...and open the video recorder and entered gulf's room...oh sorry...I just wanted to use the washroom I was not aware that you are changing here...

Gulf looked back immediately with a sorry word....he felt embarrassed....he tried to cover himself....

Sam: I am sorry don't be embarrassed....people do such things to impress their lover...can I use the washroom ....please....

Gulf: go to that room....I am changing here...Sam moved and gulf locked the door....oh god what he will think....shit....

Sam: went to washroom....he stops the recording and checked whether he recorded gulf in that nighty properly or not....yes now this will help me to handle my hot rod...for now you are forgiven gulf for making me hard...but soon you have to pay me with your ass .....for making me hard all the time....he opens the video and started stroking....ahhh gulf....you brat...see what you did..he started imagining gulf in that bed and fucking him roughly...

he wanted to hear gulf's screams....Aah gulf yes baby ....aahh he started stroking hard his member...ahhh gulf....he released his cum ....ahhh gulf when I will get you .. I will let you release this with your mouth...I won't spare you baby....he fixed himself and came out...

Mew: you took alot of time you okay...

Sam: I am sorry my stomach is upset sir....I guess I have to leave...I mean Ae sir will be late so I think I should take a taxi to the hostel....

Mew: are you sure...

Sam: yes sir thank you...and gulf thank you too for everything...

Gulf felt embarrassed....good night sir...

Sam left...after going out he called Ae not to come as he has some urgent work to finish...he went to a place where he gave money to a person and asked him to provide a boy of gulf age....

He was waiting in the room when a boy came...listen to me boy your name is a gulf and you will call me Sam sir....now I will fuck you harder and you have to moan my name....and you have to say ...ahhh Sam sir I love your dick....get it....now get down and suck this hard rod.....

Aahh gulff....yes baby ...Aah like this....he opened the video of gulf and started thrusting in boy's mouth...in no minute he filled boy's throat with his cum....he coughed but Sam didn't care he push him to the bed and enter in his cavity....he again played that video aaahhh gulf ...you brat....see what you made me ...I am hard again it doesn't get down easily.....he thrust harder to the boy...only he knows how long he thrusted....he came in the boy's cavity again...and again started moving.... the boy is crying....Aaahh sir please let me go ...you are being too rough...aahh please....but Sam didn't listen.....and he thrusted again and again....he fucked that boy for 3 long hours ....just by looking at gulf's video and imagining him in every position.....aahhh he let the boy go ...he gave more money to him to keep his mouth shut...coz if he complained to his boss then ....Sam will be in great trouble for raping a boy...

Gulf baby see what I have done to that boy coz of you....you are responsible for all...you made me do this...come to me gulf....I promise I will fuck you better than this .....I will make you cum double than this boy and I will fill your hole with my cums at least triple than that boy....aahhhh see I am getting hard again...

Mew: gulf baby come let's sleep...did you change that nighty....

Gulf: yes...mew .. and when I was changing I forgot to lock the door I don't know how it opened....and I saw Sam sir....he came here to pee...and he saw me in that nighty.....he will tell everyone about it...

Mew: don't worry love he won't do it ....I will take care of that....Mew thought... but sam saw gulf going inside the room then why did he come to this room only...and before this room there is one more room...why didn't he use that....

He looks at gulf and smiled at him... come let's sleep....he holds gulf and sleeps....

Author's Note

Highlights:-

Sam: gulf I guess I saw Mew sir in that old building...

Gulf: but that is a closed building no one goes there what Mew is doing there... let's go and check...

Sam thought yes gulf go and let your Sam sir, have you....

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my other 5 books and give them your love and support

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

I Still Love You