Wanna Sign My Cast?

"So, how is Mikey?" I asked Gerard as we climbed the stairs up to his room. He shrugged.

"I dunno, hopefully, he'll be alright..." Gerard knocked on the bedroom door.

"Come in!" Mikey cried from the other side. A stream of excitement flowed through my body at the sound of his voice. I can't wait to see him...

"Aight!" Gerard opened the door and we found Mikey sat up on his bed with a bright white cast around his left arm.

"Mikey!" I cried. The excitement in me had grown so rapidly that, without even thinking, I jumped onto the boy, hugging him. He just laughed, ignoring the fact that his chest now hurt from the weight. Gerard had retreated back downstairs.

"Aww, someone missed me..." I giggled, pulling away. Of course I missed him...

"So, how are you?" I asked.

"Eh, I mean, I gotta broken arm, and I gotta wear my old glasses..." he's right... these glasses are more round than his strait edged black ones...

"Right..."

"Oh! Wanna sign my cast?"

"I'd love to."

"Alright, Gerard already signed it," He showed me a cartoon vampire his older brother had drawn onto the white surface, "Here..." He handed me a pen.

"Cool..." Gently, I wrote a little message along with my name and a heart.

Get well soon! - Y/n <3

"Aww, I hope I get well soon too." He chuckled.

"Well I'd hope so..." I giggled. Oh yeah... I have a crush on you... I gotta tell you...

"So, what'd I miss at school?"

"Not much, oh! Y'know the main guy that beat you guys up?" He nodded, "He's in my home ec class..."

"The guy with the hair?" He asked. I nodded, "Oh damn, he didn't hurt you did he?"

"No, but he called me princess and freaked me out."

"Princess?" Mikey asked, immediately catching onto what that meant, "C'mere..." He held his arms out for a hug, so I gave him one. Quietly, he grunted from the weight on his bruised chest.

"I'm sorry, I can-"

"No way, you're fine..."

"You sure?" He nodded.

"Look, if he tries anything on you, I'll keep you safe. I don't want you getting hurt."

"Thank you," He hummed, "Mikey, there's something else I need to tell you." I pulled away, looking him in the eyes.

"What is it?"

I like you... just say it... it's three words... damn those pretty eyes... he's still got that spot of red in his left one from when we were kids... oh he's too good for me... why would he ever like me back? He doesn't even remember who I am...

"I... uhm..." I hugged him again, "I missed you." I can't do it... ugh... this sucks...

"I missed you too..." He chuckled, "C'mon, let's go join the others."

"Alright," I stood up from his bed and helped him up, "You got it?"

"Yeah, I'll be alright, just a little sore." He took my hand for "support" as we stepped out of the room. Fuzzy... I feel fuzzy when I feel his touch...

I stopped him before we began down the stairs. He sent a curious look. With a smile, I stood on my tip toes and pecked his cheek.

"Aww..." His face turned cotton candy pink as he smiled wide. I held a small smile, beginning down the stairs, when he stopped me, "Wait..." Before I could speak, he pulled me close and kissed my head. I giggled, desperately hiding my blush behind my sleeves, "Aww, c'mon..."