32

The plane ride was fairly interesting.

They weren't lucky enough to snag first class this time, so Fred had asked a little kid, about five or six, to waddle over to first class and ask a flight attendant for snacks.

His mum was fast asleep in her seat, so she hadn't noticed her son walk on the plane towards first class, and come back with a whole bunch of the snacks from first class.

So basically, Fred stole candy from the plane.

After, they had nearly gotten arrested for that, but luckily they got away. After the security check, they grabbed their bags and set off to find the rest of the Weasley family, who were no where to be seen.

Fred and George had told their mum to wait for them by the entrance, where they were, yet they weren't there; probably lost or something, Cherry reckoned.

Just then, they were a shout from the left of them, and Molly came over waving a straw hat, her children and husband trailing close behind.

"Fred! George! There you are!" She engulfed them in a motherly hug, before turning to Cherry and giving her a hug. "Cherry! How are you, did you guys have fun? Didn't get into too much trouble right?" she aimed the last question at the twins, who just laughed. "Oh, this muggle airport is just so confusing! I don't know how you kids even do these things!"

The four made small talk for a few minutes, before Molly hurried her family and the three people who weren't really in her family but she still considered her kids out of the airport, and got into Arthur's car.

The ride to the burrow was somehow extremely fast, despite how far away the airport was, though Cherry reckoned it was a magic thing.

She smiled, as they stepped out of the car with Fred, and George, and the rest of the Weasley's, their friends, their family, who had somehow miraculously fit inside the small and tattered blue car of Arthur's, Cherry and Fred hand in hand as they laughed with each other.

"Come, come inside!" Molly beckoned her kids and husband inside the burrow, turning on the light inside as everyone trailed in behind her.

Before Molly decided to go inside and tend to the house and her children, she quickly looked back outside, to Fred and Cherry still standing outside near the car, and smiled, closing the door, but leaving it slightly ajar, deciding to the two alone for a little while.

"I fucking love you," Fred murmured into her ear, softly resting his hands on her hips; and not in the way were you would want to tear each other's clothes off, but in a way that held comfort in the both of them, leaning into each other's touch, in the doorway of his home.

"And I love you," Cherry whispered back, gently rocking them back and forth as he peppered kisses in her hairline and holding her close and tight, their figures fitting perfectly with each other, as if it were meant to be. "Don't let me go, ever."

"I was never planning on it, my love."

And they were alone, perfect, even though the lot of people inside the house they called the burrow, and even if they weren't alone, they were, they were the only two people existing in the universe as they stared into each other's eyes, seemingly thinking about what the other was thinking about.

And it was so cliché, so perfect, and just at the right moment, it started raining. Not heavily, but the smallest drizzle that was almost like mist. The sun was setting, the soft droplets of rain gathering on their faces, as they looked into each other's soul, bright, not exactly pure, yet in the most pure form ever as they melted into each other.

"It's raining," Cherry commented, giggling as she and Fred continued to sway back and forth under sky, which had grown almost completely dark.

And it wasn't like the other times, where Cherry had her camera, and it wasn't like the other times when she had a cigarette, or a bottle of tequila in her hand, and it wasn't like the other times when Fred had worrying about what he and George would do after they graduated, and it wasn't like the other times when both their minds, or at least a small part of it was focused on something else, thinking thoughts irreverent to each other.