Chapter 18(edited)

Bakugo POV:

After Shinso left with Deku I stayed in the room with Aizawa and Mic since shitty hair and pikachu left to go back to their room.

"Look kid... Zuku is a sweet kid, he doesn't need you messing with him" Aizawa told me as if I was going to hurt him or just leave him on the streets.

"I'm not going to hurt him! Izu is perfectly safe with me! You can ask him yourself. I haven't done anything to hurt him! I've fed him, given him clothes, a place to sleep, and bathed him!" I yelled trying to prove to his so called 'dads'
That I wasn't going to hurt him at all.

"You bathed him?! You saw his whole body naked and you call that okay?!" Aizawa yelled at me as Mic latched on to him and started to pat his head.

"What? No! I left the room and he got undressed and hopped into the tub then I cleaned his hair and scrubbed his body! I left right after to get the first aid kit and an outfit for him. I cleaned his wounds then I left so he could get dressed." I said truthfully.

"You still don't deserve him..." Aizawa stated. I knew he was just trying to protect his son that was lost for 5 years but he can't stop me from making a move on him. The only one that can stop me is him, himself.

"I know I don't deserve him. For fucks sake I'm the leader of one of the top Mafias! And he is an angel from heaven... no one could ever deserve such an angel but I'm trying and that's something alright!" Bakugo yelled at the other two with a small tint of pink on his cheeks.

"Baby~ our little Zuku is all grown up, he's 19 and has an alpha wanting to wed him! Isn't this lovely! And it's someone we know and can trust!" Mic said to Aizawa, taking my side.

"Fine! What do you want anyway we all know you wouldn't have stayed back if you didn't need help with something" sleepy eyes told me grumpily.

"You always were one to remember small details..." I said before clapping my hands and beginning."Earlier he talked about a 7 and 5 year old he planned to adopt from a young age and I was wondering which orphanage were Eri and Kota in when he left?" 

"Kid they probably were adopted"

"That's not what I asked. Just answer the question"

Sleeping bag closed his eyes and sighed before answering. " The orphanage they were in was called Crystal Creeks Children's home. It's a few hours away from here" he told me before leaving, probably to go back to bed until tomorrow when Izu will be up.

"Crystal Creek huh?" I whispered before pulling out my phone and calling the half-cooked boy. "Icy-Hot I need you to research something for me"

"Don't call me that, you upset Pomeranian"

"Shut up! I need you to research the Crystal Creek Children's home. Be quick and let me know about a child named Eri and Kota" I told him through the phone.

"Is someone starting a family? I want to meet the boy. I'll be by tomorrow morning with information and to meet him. Bye" Icy-Hot said in his monotone voice before hanging up.

"Such a damn extra!" I yelled to myself before heading back to my office to finish work for today and tomorrow.

I finished all my work for today less than an hour ago and began to work on the never ending work that was for tomorrow. "How the fuck am I supposed to do all of this by tonight?!" I asked out loud

"By working hard." Short hair said as he walked in with a plate of food."Here's food. Oh also Shinso told me to tell you that Deku is in room 4c and he gave him a pill to help his transformation..." Hair for brains told me as he placed the food down and bolted away.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me!" I yelled in anger that Shinso gave him the pill behind my back and that I still had all this work to do so I can stay with Izu all of tomorrow.

I stayed up till midnight completing work for the mafia and the businesses I own. I made my way back to my room and fell asleep with a second glance.

~ time skip ~   ~time skip~    ~time skip~

I woke up and quickly got dressed. I grabbed a glass and some painkillers before heading to room 4c. The room Izuku should be in. I grabbed my master key and unlocked the door to see Izu still asleep with fluffy cat ears and a fluffy cat tail.

I walked over and gently shook him, successfully waking him up but in a panic. "Hey, you're alright, I brought a glass of water and some pain killers.'' I said as I showed him and let him take them.

"This fucking hurts" he said groaning and whimpering in pain.

"I'm sorry my prince... the pain medication takes about 20 minutes" I told him as I looked at his pain filled face.

"Fuck this~" he yelled, dragging the 's' in this.

"I know, I can try to help. I heard somewhere that rubbing them might help. Of course I would only be doing your ears but then you might not hurt as much as we wait for the medication to kick in." I said as I sat on his bed.

"Sure whatever just make it stop" he said, opening his emerald eyes and showing me his water filled eyes. I picked him up and placed him on top of me as I laid back. I then started to rub his ears, like a human would their pet cat.

After a few minutes the whimpering stopped and was replaced with purring. I smirked to myself but didn't make any comment afraid he would stop.

I continued to rub his ears until the 20 minutes were up, "why'd you stop?" Izu asked while giving me puppy dog eyes.

"20 minutes are up, and I figured you'd want me to stop. Also because you need to get some food into your tummy." I said while bopping his nose.

"Yeah of course I want you to stop, it wasn't nice at all!" Izu said, looking away and rushing to stand up.

"Sure whatever you say pumpkin" I said teasingly as I picked him up bridal style and started to walk towards the kitchen.

"I'm not a pumpkin and put me down!" He yelled, but made no move to try and get out of my grip.

We made it to the kitchen within a few minutes and were met by Icy-Hot sipping tea with a whole meal already made. "What the fuck Icy-Hot?!" I yelled as I placed Izu down who visibly flinched. "Sorry baby" I said towards Izu as I looked at the half burnt boy.

"Well I invited myself in, but then I wanted to be nice to you and your mate since I showed up unannounced to him and made breakfast. I did bring all the information you wanted as well" He said as he handed me a file with a bunch of papers.

"What's that?" Izu asked

"Nothing you need to worry your little head about. Why don't you just eat some food and get to know this half n' half bastard" I said as I grabbed two plates and filled them with some food. I sat one in front of Izu and sat the other in front of myself.

Half n' Half began to try to talk to Izu who was ignoring him completely. "Come on~ at least tell me your name or something" He said trying to get Izu to speak

"Shhh I'm trying to eat some food, be quiet." Izu said, making Todo slouch in his seat and shut up. "Who's your favorite Pokémon?"

Icy-Hot looked Izu in his eyes before responding."Articuno, what about you?"

____________________________

                           Words: 1355

I made this chapter like 600 longer then my other chapters an the nexts ones will be around the same number from now on. I hope you enjoy this chapter! Leave opinions, ideas, questions and comments in the comments! And have a good day/night!