(2) Dreams

Reader POV (6 years ago)

"YUJI!!" I yelled with annoyance at my neighbor who was very insistant on browsing my phone.

"Aw, don'y be a baby, (y/n)! I just want to get blackmail material~"

I jumped up and kicked his shoulder, making him lose his grip on my phone, falling onto my bed, falling on top of him and sticking my tongue at him.

But he quickly flipped me over so I was pinned to my bed, staring up at his smirking face.

"Man, you're heavy! Get off me!" I groaned.

He shook his head and gently lowered himself onto my body. "Nah. You're a nice heater. Maybe I'll sleep here forever."

I rolled my eyes but didn't protest since this was the norm. "Fine, then. Have fun explaining to Habek as to why you refese to get off me. You know he's going to get the wrong idea."

Yuji huffed. "He always does. Let him suffer."

"Whatever, loser." I tapped back at my phone, sending memes on my club Discord.

Minutes ticked by and I noticed his weight got heavier.

I moved my phone and saw how he was sleeping, his head to the side and using my chest as a pillow.

I snapped a photo of him for my own use for blackmail, knowing he'll get me ice cream anyway.

I leaned my head back and wrapped my arms around his tapper body, comfortable where we were right now.

I felt him move his hand and wrap around my body, probably thinking of me as a pillow.

I eventually drifted to sleep and felt my gray cat jumping up onto my bed to join us.

Hours later, our sleep was disrupted by Habek kicking the door open and yanking Yuji off me.

"Get off her!" He yelled, standing in front of me protectively.

I sweatdropped and moved my brother aside. "Habek, it's fine-"

"No, it is not! I will not allow anyone to touch my sister until I'm dead! Even then, wait another hundred years to make sure I'm really dead! Especially since you're not married!"

"Not yet," Yuji said smoothly, causing me to blush.

This infuriated Habek.

"What was that, you little shit?!"

Yuji looked back at him with confusion. "Huh? Did I say something?"

"You little brat!"

I pushed Habek away. "Go away, you lump of stupidity! We were just napping and doing nothing bad! Piss off!"