Chapter 19

Madison

It was almost time for Gabbi to come from school and all our stuff was packed and waiting by the door. I'm currently sitting in the living room, watching Nate, Jax and Jay play some online game. They keep screaming at each other which is really funny and kept making videos of them and posting it on my close friends since i know nate is off the grid.

"Maddie, come here" Nate gestured me over and i sighed but reluctantly went over to him. He sat me on his lap as i watched him play. I watched as he jaw ticked in anger , his brows furrowing and the veins in his arms more prominent than ever. I couldn't help but drool.

"You look cute" i mumbled as i played with his sweater.

"Fucking cover me" He yelled at Jax before shoving him. Well then

"And there goes the cuteness"

"Since when are the two of you together?"

"Since forever now shut up and cover me"

"Why did you want me to come sit in your lap?"

"Just" he turned me around as i felt him poking at my entrance. "Nate"

"Ssh" he went back to playing his game as i quietly moved my hips against him. I had my head buried in his neck as i bit down on his shoulder to muffle my moans. "That was me, you fucking idiot!" Jax yelled before hitting Jay over the head.

"You both are idiots" Nate chuckled as he ever so smoothly put his hands down my joggers and inserted two fingers inside me making me bit down on his shoulder even harder. "Is Maddie sleeping?"
"Probably" he pumped his fingers harder and faster.
"New game?"

"Sure" they started a new game. 

Luckily the twins couldn't really see what's happening since they were sitting on the other side. We could only be caught it someone was to come into the living room.

Nate grunted softly as i felt myself come all over his fingers. "Not done" he whispered in my ear.

He took his fingers out as he placed it into his mouth and licking everything off. 

"Right boys, i have something to take care of" He got up with me in his arms

"Which is?"

"None of your business"

He carried us to upstairs to his bedroom and carefully laid me down on the bed. "We can't have sex"

"What?"

"Ever heard of broken ribs?"

"Fuck" he groaned but suddenly he gave me a smirk which made me back up. "I hate that face"
"I can still go down on you"

"We have to go get Gabbi"

"I'll send Bryce to go get her and take her out"

"Guys, we have a problem" Jay walked in making nate groan and slide of the bed.

"What happened?"

"Peggy the whore, ever heard of her"

"What" i sat up.

"She's downstairs and the twist is its not Peggy the whore its her twin sister"

Before nate could stop me, i grabbed his gun from the counter and ran downstairs. Jay failed to reach me as i passed by him.

"You bitch" i aimed the gun at her.

"Madison!" nate yelled.

"Woah, slow down"

"You and your sister let me go threw hell"
"Stop blaming my sister for your boyfriends community dick"
"She drugged him"

"It was real fucking easy too like how is he a mobster"

"Watch it" i cocked the gun making her take a step backwards. 

"You're not going to shoot"

"Oh i believe i am"

"Madison, put down the gun"

"Shut up, nate"
"Think about our daughter, please"

"You have a kid? Daddy will be glad to hear about this" 

I narrowed my eyes at her and fired off the gun and she went down as blood started pouring from her arm. 

"Madison" Nate ran to me and grab the gun from my hand but i refused. "Give the fucking gun"

"No, she's going to do something to our daughter" i fought against him as i fired off the gun again while she laid there limp on the floor.

Jay went over to her and inspected her body. "I think she's dead"

"You killed someone for fuck's sake" nate ripped the gun out of my hand.

"You kill people all the time!"

"Yeah cause i fucking have to!"

"I'm just going to leave" Jay left as he dragged her body away.

"She threatened our daughter"
"I know but that was not the way to handle it"

"How else? Should we have let her go and tell her dad that we have a daughter?"

"No, of course not"

"Then what? Nathanial?"

"Just come here" i sighed as i walked into his arms and he kissed the top of my head. "I love that you were willing to protect our daughter without a single thought"

"I have too, she's my everything"

"Well you both are my everything"

"I just killed someone"

"yeah you did"

"I don't kill people"

"No you don't"
"I should be a mob lady"
"The fuck?"
"What?"

"Why are you not crying in guilt?"
"Why would should i?"

"Okay then" he picked me up bridal style as he walked up the stairs but stopped when we heard jay scream. Nate ran us into the living room to see Jax laughing his ass off while jay was on the floor with Peggy's twin sister laying on top of him.

"Get her off me"
"What even happened?" Nate sat me down before helping Jay up.

"This fucking dick picked her up before throwing her onto me"

"It was funny" he shrugged before walking out.

"Get rid of the body, please"

"Yes baby" he kissed me on the cheek making Nate growl. "Oh calm down, teen wolf"
He grabbed the body and carried her out of the living room.

"We just can't have a normal day huh?" 

"It doesn't look like it" I chuckled as he leaned down to kiss me. He laid us down on the couch as my legs wrapped around him as we continued to kiss. "Are we really going to do it in the living room?"
"No, broken ribs remember?"
"Right, boo"

"Haha" i kissed his nose making him chuckle and attack with my kisses. He left butterfly kisses along my neck and i sighed. "I missed you"

"Finally" he grinned.

"Shut up" 

"You missed me" he teased and i shoved him off me.

"You just had to spoil the moment" i glared at him and he looked at me with a satisfied grin.