71

☀︎

"You're cooking again?" I ask Xavier when I step up next to him in the kitchen, his frame towers over mine and I can't suppress the smile on my lips. The music is what originally led me down here, this sight was probably the last one I would anticipate. 

He gazes down at me and studies my face gently, the attention has my stomach tightening, "Thought I would make some lunch for us, sì."

"You have grown quite nice to me," The words escape before I can control it. 

Xavier simply chuckles at me, the deep rumbling sound hitting me straight in my gut. "I've always been nice to you, I don't think you understand how I am around people who aren't you."

"What are you making?" I ask, attempting to change the subject. 

He notices my need to shift the mood and smirks effortlessly, "Chicken florentine pasta, yet another one of my grandma's recipes. Nonna certainly knew how to cook."

"It smells heavenly," Telling him this my heart expands at his widened smile. I find it quite appealing how he cooks his Nonna's traditional dishes, it lets me know that he truly is family-oriented. "Did she also hear music so loud you struggle to speak over it?"

My teasing doesn't go unnoticed, he shuts off the heat on the food and leans towards me with a comfortable smile. 'Sway' by Michael Bublé starts playing through the speakers, and he smiles even wider now, genuinely the most sincere smile I've ever seen on him. 

It steals my breath away.

"Sì," He responds and snakes his muscular arm around my waist, pulling me flush against his powerful frame. My eyes widen and I gaze up at his handsome face, he seems so bustling, "In fact, my Nonna always danced with her husband to this specific song."

He settles his thigh between my legs, placing his right hand on the small of my back, his other hand grabs mine and pulls it upon his chest. Our bodies start swaying to the addictive tunes, his stare on me is delicate and the smile on his lips has me breathless. 

My body is pressed against his, every muscle and dip is able to be felt against my heated skin. His thigh is brushing against my sensitive area and it has me feeling some type of way. A shiver courses down my spine, the tightening in my gut has my pussy beating for him. We haven't had sex in a while, he doesn't want to hurt me, but I want him to. 

He kisses the side of my lips and smiles at me, before swaying swifter, tightening his hold on my back. My breathing intensifies, his rich and masculine scent dominates my thoughts, as I stare into those two black pools. The playfulness shining in his eyes has me smiling at him, he understands what he's doing to me. 

His strong body urges mine backward, and I laugh at the sensation, the solid grip on my back has me confident when he drops me down low. My hair touches the floor, and he strongly draws me against him again. Our noses touch and the heavy breaths of ours allow me to distinguish the mint on his tongue. He smirks casually, the sight of it has me weak in the knees immediately. 

Not comprehending how and not wanting to stop myself, I crash my lips against his and his hands tangle themselves in my hair instantly. Our desperate mouths collide and he shoves me against the counter behind me, deepening our kiss with his skilled tongue. 

I grasp his shirt and pull him closer, wanting to feel him underneath my touch again. He groans and lifts me onto the countertop, leaving small kisses down my neck and driving my senses thoroughly crazed for his touch. A satisfied sigh slips from my lips and he catches the sound with his. 

Driving my lips against his, the symphony has my gut clenching and my pussy throbbing for him. Tangling my hands into his black hair, he groans against the passionate touch. Catching that sound has my urgency heightening and he reciprocates my advances, cupping my face we devour on each other. 

Breathing through each other as if deprived of oxygen. 

"Take me upstairs," I murmur against his lips, he doesn't need to be told twice. 

Grasping my thighs, he carries me up the stairs and into his room, locking the door behind us he crushes me against it and our lips collide in a frantic kiss. I can't handle him turning me down again. I feel excellent in my body; I just need him to take care of my other frustration. 

His lips glide over the excited skin of my neck, his hands squeezing my ass in a strong grip. The need for him and emotions coursing through me, has my body grinding into his erection. He groans against my skin and stiffens, "Eloisa..."

The warning in his tone has me bothered, "Don't back out on this now, Xavier."

"We haven't waited the six weeks," His husky voice argues, my blood seethes at the mere suggestion of quitting now. 

"I don't give a fucking shit," I can't repress my filthy words at the moment, he makes me utterly unfiltered like this. "It'll drive me mad if you stop now, don't stop."

His black eyes stare into my emerald ones, unquestionably, he's seeking something. A particular look of desperation falls upon his features, "If I hurt you I will kill myself."

"Good thing you won't hurt me then," I tell him with a smirk. 

He focuses on my dimples before he studies my entire face, settling on my eyes again, "You're strikingly beautiful."

"And horny," I tell him with a smirk, he throws his head back in deep laughter and the sight has my eyes widening. Slight crinkles appear at the sides of his sparkling eyes, his mouth curves into a playful grin, everything on him seems to relax for a minute. 

It's fucking exhilarating seeing him like that. 

He sobers up and looks at me with an untroubled smile playing on his lips, before turning serious again, "Okay, but I need you to use your words, amore. Tell me if I'm hurting you because I'm not fucking kidding with killing myself if I do."

Twisting away from his hold, I walk back towards his bed with a happy smirk on my lips. "I believe you need to be the one worrying for your own safety, I've been deprived."

He smiles at me and launches me onto the bed with him, seemingly already disregarding that he needs to go slow. His bright eyes shine down at me, he tucks a strand of hair behind my ear before our lips meet again.