thirty eight

That was three days before the end of July. They managed to obtain the last piece of horcrux, and all they needed to do left was train, prepare, and get to the Slytherins.

Peter was traumatized by the scene that happened a few days ago, and they quickly learned that Inferis was his newest boggart form when they gad to face one in the left wing of Lyra's mansion. Regulus wasn't too traumatized, but he was often caught zoning out, possibly thinking of that night.

Nobody talked about it after Lyra had blown up in front of them. She wasn't particularly mad at them, she knew it wasn't their fault. But she never wanted to see that happen ever again. Right after they arrived in her mansion, Lyra conjured up gallons of water for them both, who immediately passed out after having enough water.

Lyra stared at the Slytherin locket that ended Ronald Weasley's life. The locket caused the red-head to drift off from his friends and eventually killed when he returned to them during an attack.

The dark magic that wrapped around the locket was too strong, and she didn't want anyone laying their hands on it so she locked it inside a small chest, placing thick layers of protective charms on it.

Two days before they had to come back to school, they had an Order meeting. Both James' and Lyra's parents, who were active members of the Orders were surprised and quite worried when they saw them on the meeting.

The previous meetings the teens had attended was only them, Dumbledore, the teachers, and Alastor Moody. The Potter Manor had been used for the Order's headquarters, surprisingly. During the meeting, they discussed about the next mission, which was looking for Lyra's Slytherin friends who was undetected. That included Rosier, Nott, and the defected, not that the others knew, Greengrass.

She was wary of her, but even after she had realized Greengrass betrayed them, she still couldn't believe it. She had grown so close to the girl, even though Lyra hasn't fully trusted her, Her betrayal was like being stabbed by a silver knife.

From what Lyra heard, Lucius was still perfectly fine in Bulgaria, away from the other Death Eaters. Narcissa wasn't suspected at all with Lucius being on a mission, so she stayed at home. However, both Nott and Rosier was supposed to be mark by the end of the month, and they escaped.

Neither of them were in contact with Lyra, and she was very worried. So being the person she is, she wanted the Order to offer them protection. Most of them refused at first, but with Lyra's stern glare and her explanation as to what happened, some changed their minds.

They were to be sent into hiding under the Fidelius Charm, and she would be their secret keeper.

As for Greengrass? She disappeared off the radar, of the face of the earth. As if she was never there in the first place, just like how it was back in her past life. There was no one existing by the name of Emilia Greengrass.

This unsettled them, because they knew she existed.

The Prewett twins were assigned to find them, but Lyra knew better.

She knew they died during a mission where they were ambushed, and she had a gut feeling that was going to happen if no one else stepped in. So of course, her group of friends stepped in to accompany them, but too many people would attract attention.

So only a few others were chosen;

Lyra, James, Marlene, Frank, and Mary.

Frank, Gideon and Fabian were going to lead the mission.

Lyra and James would be disguised as a couple on a date, while Marlene and Mary would be disguised as two teenagers shopping.

They had a clue where to start finding them, which was the last place they were traced by the Ministry. But Lyra knew better.