26

day 1:

kyungmi laid in her bed, eyes puffed from crying.

her wrists were in pain and she flinched as she touched them, recalling the memory of narae dragging her out. tears began to well up in her eyes once again and she felt a sharp pain in her heart.

she was alone. her baby nor soulmate were there to comfort her. she began sobbing, simply wanting to be in jeno's arms again. she glanced at her tattoo and saw it shine a little and with that, she wondered how he was putting up.

...

"jeno shut the damn baby up!"

"maybe she would stop crying if you didn't keep me prisoner in my own house! she needs kyungmi and i together in order to feel calm!" jeno said, his voice breaking as he recalled the events from last night.

there was a pang in his heart and he began crying again, whilst sunhi did the same.

he wanted to leave but he knew he couldnt. narae was watching his every move and blocked the door every time he tried to escape.

"as if i'll let you go back to her! you're mine now jeno and i'll make damn sure no one gets between us." she said into his ear and sunhi slapped her, making her gasp in disbelief.

"this fucking baby! i should've let that bitch take her." narae muttered and rubbed her cheek.

"let me fucking go narae!" jeno said, an obvious fury in his eyes.

"aw sweety you're so cute when you're mad. you're never leaving this house." she said and pecked his cheek, making him turn away in disgust.

"i need kyungmi. i need her. i don't think i can live without her. literally." he muttered as he walked away, holding a crying sunhi and went straight to his room, locking the door so that narae wouldn't enter.

day 2:

kyungmi woke up and immediately began sobbing. she had a dream of jeno and their best moments. remembering all of those made her emotional.

kyungmi sniffled and let out a small cough. those small coughs continued and kyungmi was getting worried. she felt her body become slightly weak and she began sweating a bit.

she thought she just accidentally caught a fever and so she attempted to treat it.

taeyong stood at her doorway, obviously worried. he knew something bad was happening to his younger sister, he just needed to figure out what.

...

jeno woke up and felt his muscles ache. his head began hurting and sunhi woke up, immediately crying. jeno went to try and calm her down which he knew wouldn't work as he needed kyungmi with him to help.

jeno made his way down the stairs, baby in arm and began making some food. on the way down the stairs, he began sweating and felt oddly tired from the movements he did today.

he tried to think nothing of it and continued pushing through, eventually preparing a nice meal for himself and some baby food for sunhi. he didn't bother making food for narae as he didn't care for her.

all he wanted was kyungmi.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"i feel so much pain right now."
one of the boys said as he looked at the two who were clearly showing the signs of being away from a soulmate.

"3 days left. we have 3 days for them to get together again or else, the worst will come
and we will all be gone."

———————
this book might end soon :( also check out my nana fic if ur interested!

also resonance is so close :>

lots of love
-teresa <3