Kiss Cam

Hey everyone thanks for reading and commenting! Hope you guys enjoy this next chapter! This is a cute idea I came up with while watching an old Disney show the other day.

Also, Queen_Dez08 did a cover for my story A Singer And Her Bodyguard! If you guys haven't checked out that story yet, be sure to give a read!

Another reminder that if you guys have great editing skills, it would be great if you could get with me about making a cover for a one of my stories. That would be amazing. I promise full credit and a shoutout to you if you can. Thanks!!
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday afternoon caused a lot of excitement to come about for the Matthews family and friends. It was opening season and the first baseball game of the year. Which just so happened to be the New York Yankees verses the Philadelphia Phillies.

The feelings were competitive as everyone was against odds with each other. Cory and Shawn having grown up in Philadelphia were of course rooting for the Phillies. But the kids on the other hand enjoyed making their fathers face go red.

"The Yankees are going to crush you." Maya smirked as she stared up at her step father, who glared down at her from where they were in line getting popcorn.

"The Phillies had a way better record than the Yankees last year! You're dreaming if you think that you're walking out of here today with a win." Shawn stated as he got his wallet out to pay for the popcorn.

Maya wasn't a fan of sports, in fact, she could care less who won today. She just loved to see the vein in the side of both Shawn and Cory's neck pop. Almost as much as she loved to be the one who caused it.

"Well actually sir, the Phillies may have had a better record, but they only won against the Yankees once last year." Lucas said from behind them.

"Nobody asked you!" Cory exclaimed, glaring at the back of the boys head.

"So if you wanted to be technical, the Phillies have a better chance at losing today." Farkle said.

"Nobody asked you!" Cory repeated, this time turning around to where he was facing Farkle.

"You two just can't stand the thought of losing." Riley said, shaking her head.

"Especially when it's a bet against your kids." Maya followed, with a smirk on her face.

"You kids just watch. Shawn and I have been watching baseball before you were even thought of. I'm sure we know better than any of you." Cory stated with a smug look.

"Josh, help us out here." Shawn said as he turned towards the dark headed guy standing just a few feet away from the line.

"The Phillies are going to destroy the Yankees." He said in a matter of fact tone, his face smug as he had his arms crossed over his chest.

"Oh yeah?" Maya asked him as she shoved her hands in her jacket pocket and then started moving towards where Josh was standing. "Are you willing to put your money where your mouth is?" Josh raised an eyebrow at her.

"Depends on what you have in mind." He told her as she came to stand in front of him, both of them meeting each other's eyes.

"If the Yankees win today, you have to drive me and Riley around anywhere we want to go for the next two weeks." Maya told him.

"Oh yeah! You tell him, Maya." Riley exclaimed as she hopped over towards her best friend and put her arm through hers. The corner of Josh's mouth twitched up.