Chapter 28

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╭─────────╮
ʟᴀᴜʀʏɴ ᴡɪʟsᴏɴ

ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀ

ᴊᴜʟʏ 𝟸𝟸, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷
╰─────────╯

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Right there baby, that's the spot."

"You like it like that?"

"Shit...hell yeah. It feel so good." I said while throwing my head back.

"I'm not hurting you, am I?"

"No, go deeper."

Pop started to massage my feet with more pressure and it felt amazing.

I had went out with Des and Mari last night and the heels killed me but I didn't want to take them off.

I didn't even have to ask he just offered me a foot massage, the sweetest isn't he 🥺

"If I didn't know any better I would think y'all were fucking." Mike said while walking past us with Mari not too far behind.

"The key is to mind your business." I said with a smile.

"See I be thinking we cool and you get to talking mad wild." He said before sitting in the love seat while Mari went to sit on his lap.

I laughed some, "You know we 10 toes Mike."

He waved me off while he went to talk to Mari.

"Told you not to wear them shoes." Pop chuckled and shook his head while still massaging my feet.

"But they went with my dress so I had to." I whined out making him shoot me a glare.

I don't know what it is with him but anytime I whine he still hates it.

Sometimes I do it on purpose but other times it's really an accident.

We heard the door bell ring and I smacked my lips, "Who you expecting?"

"Nobody, I'll be back." Pop said while carefully moving my feet off of him and placed them on the couch before walking out of the living room.

I turned my attention to the TV for a few seconds before I heard voices in the front through the hallway making everyone stop what they were doing to listen.

"If you don't want to be in this child's life then say that! But I'm not about to keep feeling like I'm in this on my own Shar!"

"Fuck is you talking about?! I went to the doctor's appointment, paid for the gender reveal, pay for your doctor visits and just bought you that expensive ass crib that you just needed so bad. How am I not there for you?"