Chapter 4 (Fourth Member)

Sunlight slowly passed from the window and hit the sleeping girl. The girl cover herself with the blanket as a muscular arms hug the girl waist as pull her to a familer person.

Ayanami pull the girl closer to him as he snuggle to her neck. This is one of the methods that makes the curse calm down.

The knock from your door can be heard making Ayanami growl in a little bit anger since they intercept his time with you.

Ayanami got out of the bed as he look at you for a few seconds as he open the door. It was Itadori,Gojo and Megumi.

"Geh" Gojo muttered as Itadori and Megumi noticed something. The curse in front of them is topless showing his abs and muscles.

"What the f**k you three doing here? You all are intercepting my time" Ayanami look pissed like he's going to snap out any moment if Gojo and others didn't give him a meaningful reason.

"Even though a thousand years passed. You really change when it come to my bride, you two faced curse" Sukuna said as he snickered.

That made Ayanami more pissed as bloodlust can be see in Ayanami eyes as a lot of sweats was on Gojo,Megumi and Itadori face.

Sukuna made the problem more worse.

Ayanami look at Itadori right hand which have a mouth on it. "Unlike someone who is only think about muscles and idoit curse who got seal by jujutsu shamans from Golden Age and now sharing one body with his vessel. I rather spend time with my Y/N" Ayanami fake smile as lighting bolt is behind Itadori and Gojo.

"Oh!!!" Itadori and Gojo thought as they hold not to laugh. Yuji and Gojo might look normal on outside but inside they both are laughing hard.

"Fuck you. When I can control this brat body again. I will kill you" Sukuna warn to the other curse who look like nothing happened.

"Sukuna. Did you forgot when you fight with me a thousand years ago? And you should fuck yourself" Ayanami replied back to the king of curses.

Before Sukuna could say more sadistic to Ayanami,Itadori slap his right hand where Sukuna mouth was.

"Sorry about him. We have to wake Y/N-Chan since we all have to pick up fourth first year" Megumi told Ayanami who thought for a bit as he slowly nod in approvement.

"Fine. I'm going to wake Y/N. Wait for thirty minutes or more" Ayanami didn't wait other answers as he shut the door.

Since he can't kill or hurt them since he made a promise with you.

__

"How are there four first years? Isn't that too few?" Itadori said out loud as you eat your crepe as you quietly listen.

"Well,have you ever met anyone who can see the curses before?" Megumi ask to Itadori as the boy thought for a bit.

"I only know Y/N-Chan see curses ever since she was young from three days ago. So nope"

"That just proves how small a minority jujutsu sorcerers are" Megumi explain to Itadori.

"Hm"You only listen in interest since you don't know what to say with others.

"Also didn't you say I'm the fourth?"

"Their entry was decided a while ago. You know what our school's like. Everyone has unique circumstances" You noticed that Megumi look a little bit depressed.

Ever since you stay your father for six years,you learn something. You can guess what's going to happen by others even when they move a little bit.