19

Alexandra's pov

What just happened? Damon kissed me.  Was all of that even real? And...I kissed back? Since when were feelings involved.  Did I have feelings for Damon? And does this mean Damon is going to be good now?  

I don't even know what to think.  I do feel happy though.  But also Damon told me there's still a lot I don't know.  What else could I possibly not know? Everything just happened so quickly.

I'm at the Salvatore house right now so I can talk to Stefan.  Damon is out right now handling stuff so I took this as my chance to tell Stefan that things are good...I think. 

I walk up their stairs and then I see Stefans bedroom door open and I walk over to the door.  I look in and I see blood bags laying everywhere and I look around confused.  "Stefan?" I said and walked into the bedroom.  I look around more and then I see Stefan on the ground drinking out of a blood bag.  No...this isn't good.  Stefan hasn't had human blood in years.

He looks to me and just puts the blood bag down and then stands up.  I back up a little and he wipes his mouth staring at me panting.  "You can't tell anyone" He said.

"Stefan...what is going on?" I said.

"I can't control it.  It's so...I'm craving it!" He said.

"Stefan..." I said and then he just ran at me and I closed my eyes. I stand there and then open them again to see Damon standing in front of me and Stefan on the ground.

"What the hell is going on in here?" Damon said looking at all the blood bags.

"I screwed up...big time" Stefan said and Damon just grinned a little laughing.

"Brother...you didn't screw up. This is...this is great. Best thing I've seen you do in years" Damon said and I looked to him.

"This is good?" I said.

"He's finally drinking human blood like a normal vampire" Damon said.

"No, it's not good. I...I can't do this. I have to stop. I have to go back on that diet. I...I could've hurt Alex" Stefan said.

"Yeah, well besides that part...I think this is the best thing for you" Damon said.

"No, don't encourage him. Stefan...how did this even happen?" I said.

"I was weak...I had a fight with the other vampires and I was too weak. Elena gave me some of her blood" Stefan said.

"Wow. I'm sure that just tasted amazing, didn't it brother?" Damon said and I hit his arm.

"Stefan, are you okay?" I said.

"I'm sorry, Alex. I didn't mean to try and hurt you" He said.

"It's okay, Stefan. I'm just...a little worried about you now" I said.

"He'll be fine. Don't worry. I'll take care of him" Damon said.

Why doesn't that sound good at all?

•••