33

MATURE CONTENT

Fred's fingers drew circles on my knee as we sat against the brick wall that separated Hogsmeade from the train station. I got my strawberry ice cream. It was my favorite flavor. Fred had insisted on paying for it and ended up just giving the cashier the money before I could protest anymore.

I watched the people in the small village while I ate my ice cream. We were both pretty quiet but I felt Fred's eyes on me.

"Staring isn't nice."

He laughed softly while he leaned his head back against the brick wall. Then I felt his fingers drag up my inner thigh, making me choke on the ice cream in my mouth.

"Something wrong?" Fred asked when I turned to look at him. He cocked an eyebrow, a smirk playing on his lips.

"Here." I extended my hand, trying to ignore his attempt to turn me on. "Have some ice cream."

He leaned forwards, his eyes focused on me as he bit into the ice cream, causing me to make a face.

"You're a psychopath." I said. "No one bites ice cream. It's cold. Doesn't your teeth hurt because of that?"

A smile spread on his face and he gently grabbed my wrist to move the hand with the ice cream away before he leaned in. He placed one kiss on the corner of my lips, then kissed me, opening his mouth to slide his tongue into mine for a moment, then pulling back.

I watched him slump back against the brick wall, looking away as if he didn't just kiss me like that.

"Fucking bastard." I breathed. "Kiss me again."

He slowly turned his head and his eyes met mine again. The he grabbed the ice cream from my hand and licked it.

"Tastes good." He said. "Though I prefer vanilla."

"I said; kiss me." I said. He raised his eyebrows at me before he threw the ice cream in the grass, though I didn't care. I crawled onto his lap, straddling him and he let out a breathy moan when I clenched my thighs around his hips. My hand went to the back of his head, pulling on his hair to get him to raise his chin and looked at me.

He whimpered at the feeling, his eyes closing for a minute before they opened again, his hazel eyes staring up into mine with his pupils dilated a lot more now than before and the growing bulge underneath me told me he was getting turned on.

"Freddie, Freddie, Freddie." I tutted, shaking my head as I ran a few fingers down the side of his face until I got to his neck. "We're in public. Don't you think your lower area is being a tad inappropriate?"

A smile spread on his face as his hands went down to grasp my thighs while he leaned forwards so that his face was inches from mine.

"I love how you're trying to act all tough." He whispered, his minty breath hitting my face, my lips. "Yet you can't get yourself to say cock. I guess there's still some innocence hidden inside of you."

His hands rose higher on my thighs until his thumbs were touching my inner thighs... just below my heat.

"I thought you loved getting naughty in public." He whispered, kissing my jawline softly. "I thought it got you off."

"It sure gets you off." I breathed, rubbing myself against him until his hands went to my waist instead to keep me steady. "What? You started this. Scared you won't be able to finish?"

Suddenly and I have no idea how, he stood up, me still straddling his hips and I shrieked with surprises while quickly wrapping my arms around his neck to not fall.