Chapter 14 Powerless

Crush On Mr. Bad Boy

Chapter 14 Powerless

A/N: Try not to cringe at the grammar, HAHAHAHAH

I was frozen at the spot and so was Dustin. Jaxon nodded as he wiped the rest of his sweat away from his forehead.

"We have to do something!" I yelled.

"There's nothing we can do about it. She's already expelled, thanks to Layla's dad."

My blood boiled underneath my skin. I clenched my teeth and balled up my fists. Dustin put a hand on my shoulder trying to calm me down, but I thought that should've been opposite. I thought I was the one supposed to be keeping him calm since he was the one who's in love with her.

I turned to face Dustin. I gazed into his sad ocean blue eyes. They were no longer the same and filled with playfulness and happiness. I put my hands on his shoulder.

"You alright?" I asked.

He gave me a sad smile and nodded. We stood there a while before Jaxon cleared his throat.

"Am I missing something here?" He asked glaring at Dustin.

Me and Dustin exchanged looks before we turned back to my best friend. Jaxon gestured over to Dustin. "What's he doing here?" Jaxon asked quite rudely.

I hesitated for a moment before I replied. "He's a friend."

"Friend?"

I nodded in confirmation and so did Dustin.

"Since when?" Jaxon asked looking confused. "Wasn't he the jerk twin who showed up at my door with those other dickheads?"

"Jaxon!" I scolded. "This is the good twin!"

Before I said anything else. Dustin extended out a hand to Jaxon with a friendly smile on his face. Jaxon looked down at the hand then looked up again.

"I'm Dustin."

Jaxon looked down his hand again before he took it and shook it.

"Jaxon."

"Wait, aren't you playing the lead role in this year's play?"

Jaxon nodded proudly.

"Oh my god, dude! That's so cool." Dustin praised.

Ass kisser. He was trying to get on Jaxon's good side and he knew the way to do it. If anyone praised his acting skills, he melted immediately. Dustin and Jaxon were definitely going to get along. Since Dustin seemed to really know how to impress people.

The two started discussing Shakespeare's works, while I sat there with my arms crossed across my chest bored. The two started giving one another those guy hand shake thingies, then they created a new one from one of Shakespeare's plays.

I must admit, it looked pretty feminine. At least it was a new hope, that Jaxon would stop discussing boring plays with Dustin instead. I signed and grabbed my phone. I went onto my facebook and checked Axel's page.

Dustin was right, I was a stalker. I scrolled down his news feed and found nothing but comments of girls flirting with him.

"Hello sexy;)"

"Text me;)"

"What's your # babe? Mine's 785-***-****"

"Heard you're into blondes! I'm 17! J <3 Hmu sometime tho!"